Young S'pore couple achieve their dream of living in condo by moving to JB

(11-04-2024, 11:31 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Owing to your limited brain capacity, you think you know what you actually do not know. LOL!

You go and check first then talk to me.

Ignore List: Oyk

Because you are an egoistic person who thinks that you are right in everything, let me post this from vocabulary.com. But you could also check on other sources. It's a negative connotation. And you think you're not part of the masses? 

[Image: defintion.png]

Ignore List: Oyk

(11-04-2024, 11:02 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Does it help with the blood circulation for my Dinobu wife's thunder thighs? LOL!

[Image: IMG-20240411-121345.jpg]

I would imagine when she appears everyone siams? Hear her aroma very strong

(11-04-2024, 11:31 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  A Viet bride will start off as a sex partner, maid and caregiver to the SG man's aged parents. Before he knows it, she will become the mistress of his home and he will give in to her more often than he was prepared to when he went looking for a foreign bride. A friend of mine lost his job, and before he could get over that shock, his extremely practical wife packed her bags to return to China.

Be rest assured Dino wun do that to you. Lol

(11-04-2024, 12:34 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Be rest assured Dino wun do that to you. Lol

Did you become completely bald because of your Dinobu Mrs?

Thank you Malaysia Govt

Without you, our Singaporeans will suffer

万岁, 万万岁 。

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-04-2024, 01:31 PM)Ola Wrote:  Thank you Malaysia Govt. Without you, our Singaporeans will suffer

Canadians are able to drive or walk across the border with the U.S. to purchase cheaper liquor, cigarettes, groceries etc. The same with Russians crossing into Finland to get more bang for their buck.

Immigration Malaysia side don’t question them?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(11-04-2024, 02:36 PM)wendychan Wrote:  Immigration Malaysia side don’t question them?

If use eGate no need see Msia custom officer face