Young inventor created an new flying vehicle but died when it crashed

stupid fellow reinvert the wheel.second hand few $100k can buy..
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

Reminds me the the skills initiative. Yes, you don't a degree or qualification to build a helicopter. To build a safe helicopter, another question altogether.

probably misguided by some utube videos, another stewpig laughingstock

(14-08-2021, 11:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  probably misguided by some utube videos, another stewpig laughingstock

At least he tried to build.something which is more what we can say for most people.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I have tremendous respect for this guy. RIP.

This kind of trials and errors must wear a helmet and some protective gears. Poor chap die for nothing
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

do you know why some cats, dogs and geese know how to use the pedestrian crossings?

thats because according to Darwinian theory, those who din know had been eliminated. and those who know manage to survive until now

RIP.

Good try.

Building the chopper and flying the chopper are very different thing. This fellow tried to do both without any proper professional training. .... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-08-2021, 11:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  probably misguided by some utube videos, another stewpig laughingstock

Probably did not watch the youtube on chopper safety?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"