Young man lost S$70k in stock market in just one month

Young man lost S$70k in stock market in just one month

https://theindependent.sg/young-man-lost...one-month/

Is ok what every part and parcel

Quite normal coz in stock market 90% lost money. I lost too.

Obeegood!
Who tells him is not a filial son?
财神爷只会对不孝子动手,把钱拿走!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What stocks he buy ?. .. in one month Seatrium or which counter make him loss so much ?

He needs to seek the advice of the gurus here.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

gamble
gamble
gamble
gamble

lol here got gurus ??

oni noe got data deaf ANALyst hu shouted us will plunge but it surged instead

Rotfl   Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl  Rotfl

(28-06-2024, 09:45 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Young man lost S$70k in stock market in just one month

https://theindependent.sg/young-man-lost...one-month/

he buy SGX, sure loss money, my friend all make money at wall st since last year..

SGX is fxxk mkt , get out and into wall st.

From what I've seen and heard, taking the time to understand the market and creating a good strategy is really important for success.

Should tell what stocks in Sgx can make him lost $70k ? Seatrium or Cordlife or Rex ?

Not clicking. The Independent website overwhelms you with their irritating and never ending pop up ads.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Ask him sell backside or go Bedok reservoir. Whining online isn’t going to help.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-06-2024, 10:05 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Quite normal coz in stock market 90% lost money. I lost too.

see where u put yr money,

u out in sgx, sure loss, u put in wall st we make quite nice profit since start of the year..

sell sgx and buy wall st.

and or crypto..
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

erm .. in the past month Dow broke above 40k firmly ...