Which Country is the TOP Performing Economy in South Asia in 2020?

1. Malaysia

2. Philippines

3. Indonesia

4. Vietnam

5. Thailand

6. Singapore 

7. India

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(25-08-2021, 12:42 PM)Ola Wrote:  RE: Which Country is the  TOP Performing Economy in South Asia in 2020?

Eh? Only India in South Asia leh. How come the rest considered as South Asian countries?

(25-08-2021, 12:50 PM)Levin Wrote:  Eh? Only India in South Asia leh. How come the rest considered as South Asian countries?

Because there is no South West Asia, only got South East Asia. 

Anyway, I learn from Straits Times to lump & clump.

Big Grin

Which is the best YTD stock market in S.Asia.

I think its India follower by Vietnam.

Worst is Thailand and Malaysia.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(25-08-2021, 12:53 PM)Ola Wrote:  Because there is no South West Asia, only got South East Asia. 

Anyway, I learn from Straits Times to lump & clump.

Big Grin

Oh. Anyway, the list of countries in South Asia are:
  • Afghanistan
  • Bangladesh
  • Bhutan
  • India
  • Maldives
  • Nepal
  • Pakistan
  • Sri Lanka

(25-08-2021, 12:55 PM)Levin Wrote:  Oh. Anyway, the list of countries in South Asia are:
  • Afghanistan
  • Bangladesh
  • Bhutan
  • India
  • Maldives
  • Nepal
  • Pakistan
  • Sri Lanka

But how many will read news related to these so called to make comparison of their Ministers, their Economy, their Business . . . ? 

Must narrow- down.

In 2020, best performer was definitely Vietnam. One of the few countries that grew its GDP.

Anyway, "South Asia" was used as a euphemism for India when reporting the import covid cases. I wouldn't club SE Asia inside South Asia.

For those who wanted to read about South Asia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Asia

(25-08-2021, 12:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Which is the best YTD stock market in S.Asia.

I think its India follower by Vietnam.

Worst is Thailand and Malaysia.

Stock market performance is not an indication of the economic performance of a country.

[Image: Screenshot-20210825-133733.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210825-133859.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210825-134002.jpg]

(25-08-2021, 01:07 PM)starbugs Wrote:  In 2020, best performer was definitely Vietnam. One of the few countries that grew its GDP.

Anyway, "South Asia" was used as a euphemism for India when reporting the import covid cases. I wouldn't club SE Asia inside South Asia.
Answer is correct. Is Vietnam.

Since PAP so hao- lian, then why with such over-paid, over- educated, over- crowded PARTY CANNOT do better ?

They keep on importing FTs 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 . . . .but cannot do better.

Compare with Malaysia for what?

Somewhere wrong somewhere?