'Your whole family will die': Shopee seller alleged

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/your-w...-requested

8Umbrella Umbrella

This is called "one time.business".

An online seller has to strike balance between
too easy refunds where people abuse vs genuine cases.

My method was if you really want refunds you have to do it at a certain place and time and goods have to be in good condition.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Shopee is cheaper but harder to get refund.

Typical one-side story picked up by a low and rubbish site like AsiaOne which is desperate for "traffic" by stirring nay shxt online.

Why did the seller call the buyer as "liar"???

Still have to listen other side of the story.

(07-08-2021, 07:40 PM)theold Wrote:  Shopee is cheaper but harder to get refund.

How can this happen as Shopee normally don’t pay the seller until the buyer had confirmed he had received the goods in order.

(08-08-2021, 11:24 AM)justdoit2 Wrote:  How can this happen as Shopee normally don’t pay the seller until the buyer had confirmed he had received the goods in order.

I mean it is hard to get a refund from the seller. It can take a one-month effort to negotiate for a full refund. Sometimes Shopee did take a further step to offer a voucher. But can't deny that their prices are cheaper.

Aiya....non-conforming low value items equivalent to a decent meal can dump with an appropriate review. Costly items need to be more discerning of the seller's reputation.

(07-08-2021, 07:40 PM)theold Wrote:  Shopee is cheaper but harder to get refund.

Even if can get refund, it is often only 5% or 10% of what you paid.  

My item was lost in SG warehouse and after 1 week they cannot find it.  I got only 3 coins refunded back into my account!!

Any legal recourse?

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!