Very touching man, Wei ge and lihua together jump

ride the motorbicycle dive into sea RIP together.

where

CH 8 that Taiwanese Drama rah, and today is Finally end.

Such shows better not watch too much

(12-03-2022, 11:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  CH 8 that Taiwanese Drama rah, and today is Finally end.
Is it the drama "spring flower"? If it is, all the artistes can act very well, even though it is a bit long winded.

Wah, finally. This show many years already. Hope the next one is not like this, but knowing them, probably will be another long-winded drama.

(12-03-2022, 11:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Is it the drama "spring flower"? If it is, all the artistes can act very well, even though it is a bit long winded.

Yea , surprising today showing Final esp and yea better than Media cock ones. One thing no doubt their drama long winded but most of their artists act quite well, is like not giving you an impression , feel like they are acting like that. It look nature.

(12-03-2022, 11:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Wah, finally. This show many years already. Hope the next one is not like this, but knowing them, probably will be another long-winded drama.

So now weekend they going to show what.

(12-03-2022, 11:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea , surprising today showing Final esp and yea better than Media cock ones. One thing no doubt their drama long winded but most of their artists act quite well, is like not giving you an impression , feel like they are acting like that. It look nature.
Their acting are so natural and professional.  Many parts are very touching that can bring one to tears.    I like most is Youtu who is very filial and his Mum who is so compassionate, kind and understanding.

(13-03-2022, 01:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Their acting are so natural and professional.  Many parts are very touching that can bring one to tears.    I like most is Youtu who is very filial and his Mum who is so compassionate, kind and understanding.

the only actor seem can't act well actually this guy Youtu his expression lol...

(12-03-2022, 11:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Such shows better not watch too much

is a really stupid show watch too much  will lose yr logical thinking
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(13-03-2022, 01:29 PM)talky Wrote:  is a really stupid show watch too much  will lose yr logical thinking

actually I don't feel so. It do show how realistic the world is current the society.

Money, corruption, etc.

LOL I think they showing this YET ANOTHER LONG Taiwanese dram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpD0mabD5DA

(12-03-2022, 11:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea , surprising today showing Final esp and yea better than Media cock ones. One thing no doubt their drama long winded but most of their artists act quite well, is like not giving you an impression , feel like they are acting like that. It look nature.
Actually, am watching this show is on weekdays from 11.00am to 12.30pm.

(13-03-2022, 01:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Actually, am watching this show is on weekdays from 11.00am to 12.30pm.

KNS another Long taiwanese drama will be back on weekend i just post that is the drama they showing tonight .
I just check what they showing.

Bird show. Laughing

(13-03-2022, 01:44 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Bird show. Laughing

actually I see partly due to their actress and actor rah
their actress really MILF , still got looks , figure
their actor like that one act Wang G ming very handsome

(13-03-2022, 01:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I see partly due to their actress and actor rah

Taiwanese like to make up thick and plastic a lot. That girl that chase by police, the face do not look natural. Many others look younger than their actual age because of artificial means.

(13-03-2022, 01:50 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Taiwanese like to make up thick and plastic a lot. That girl that chase by police, the face do not look natural. Many others look younger than their actual age because of artificial means.

that one is sexy
lifen is more on charming
Youtu wife also sexy , nice legs

etc etc lor but one thing they act well unlike our Media cock ones

(13-03-2022, 01:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that one is sexy

chnl 8 9 pm show the go reach boss girl friend also act well v natural

(13-03-2022, 01:45 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I see partly due to their actress and actor rah
Indeed Wang Guang Ming is very handsome and tall.  Youtu's Mum is slender, pretty and adorable.

(13-03-2022, 01:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  that one is sexy

They like to act all the time. Our local artists can beat them any time.

(13-03-2022, 01:34 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually I don't feel so. It do show how realistic the world is current the society.

Money, corruption, etc.

Be the change you want to see

wow the new Taiwanese a lot MILF pretty ladies and handsome guys

(13-03-2022, 07:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow the new Taiwanesesa lot MILF pretty ladies and handsome guys
What time is the show and which channel?

(12-03-2022, 11:28 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Is it the drama "spring flower"? If it is, all the artistes can act very well, even though it is a bit long winded.

this FARKED UP show finally ends.................. Clapping

don't know how many old folks died with great regret.................never live long enough to finish the show............. Rotfl

(13-03-2022, 08:50 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  What time is the show and which channel?

same time slot 7pm on weekend but now I switch off got crap Budget program .

the taiwanese drama I see for " fun " only

Media corp thought people still watch tv is a joke, people just turn on for " fun " not because no money pay HBO, Netfix see better movie, and drama is save money so no choice turn on tv to warm up tv see for " fun " but now kinda sick , full of Gov ads , skillfuture, budget, this and that
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(13-03-2022, 01:56 PM)talky Wrote:  chnl 8 9 pm show the go reach boss girl friend also act well v natural

Tasha Low.  She was the lead member of a k pop band

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin