Zalensky at Ground Zero as Putin leads from behind in his Palace.

I see the despicable dogs barking running down a brave people fighting for their survival and way of lifer.  Stop taking cheap shots at Zalensky.

True to his word the leader is in Kiev and with his people as the enemy bombard the city with superior weaponry.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I sure hope its not prerecorded or "deepfake"

[Image: photo-2022-02-27-16-42-36.jpg]

[Image: photo-2022-02-26-09-16-53.jpg]

For once I agree with Sgbutt. Disappointing that so many people here are taking potshots at Ukraine and making tasteless jokes when it is being invaded.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

I sympathise the Ukrainians.

But i think they deserve a smarter president. Even sgbuffet is smart enough not to take sides when you are stuck between 2 warring factions.

(27-02-2022, 05:06 PM)starbugs Wrote:  For once I agree with Sgbutt. Disappointing that so many people here are taking potshots at Ukraine and making tasteless jokes when it is being invaded.

They are siding Putin because he is an ally of Xi.

These people do not have any sense of right and wrong.
[+] 2 users Like Oyk's post

(27-02-2022, 05:13 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They are siding Putin because he is an ally of Xi.

These people do not have any sense of right and wrong.

These people are dangerous to singapre. When China confiscate our tanks, they chipped in to side with China. They criticize our vaccination programs, post fake news to confuse people, demanding singapore to use China vaccines...
[+] 2 users Like guffaw's post

Ukraine is no fight. 
For the sake of the people. Surrender.

(27-02-2022, 05:23 PM)5354 Wrote:  That clown is on the ground to provide social media entertainment to garner international support at the expense of the citizens of Ukraine

A selfish fcuk just like you who would sacrifice the lives of his countrymen to pursue social media likes

He should have surrendered after making the fatal mistake trying to join Nato leading to Russia's invasion

A true hero saves lives but Zalenskyy is sending his own people to die unnecessarily

He must surrender to save the lives of others

You like leaders who surrender?...that is the type you like?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.