Zaobao: Singaporean wants to join Ukraine fight

内政部:本地人到乌克兰参战属违法

内政部:本地人到乌克兰参战属违法 | 早报 (zaobao.com.sg)   

Alam wants to go Ukraine, is it?  

CID will check background of these people to make they are not terrorists trained in middle east.

Please go and hope you become a hero and dun come back ….. my be one old the eat full no poo poo old froggie Sgtalker

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

MHA will not allowed them to take up arms to fight in other country. The fact is that there are many people in this world who can't stand big bully, hypocrisy, unreasonable behaviour that they must 打抱不平. Hope they calm down and not take matters in their own hand. The big bully will get his retribution.

Bro scythian can arrange n transit thru ozzieland?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

The real culprit is US and NATO instigating Zelensky to provoke Russia.   

NATO in the last 20 years have been moving their bases 5 times more and more eastwards into Hungary, Poland, etc towards Russia. Ukraine is the latest.  

In 1962, when Soviet Union installed missiles in Cuba. US was determined to stage a war with Soviet on ground of national security.  

What Russia asked for now is only Ukraine not to join NATO also on ground of Russian security.   

Scully when interviewed the volunteers cite getting citizenship and encashment of CPF as primary motivation... Lol

Wanna do morally right things, start from home and in Singapore. Don't need to go to a warring zone to do so.

(10-03-2022, 09:54 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Bro scythian can arrange n transit thru ozzieland?

A remake of pole mig?  Point_up

So garang...Is Ranger Commando officer is it?

I want to go Ukraine, but join Russian troop to defeat Zelensky, can?

(11-03-2022, 09:42 AM)Strawberry Wrote:  I want to go Ukraine, but join Russian troop to defeat Zelensky, can?

I appreciate your righteousness.   

But war makes the Ukraine people suffer. I hope they settle thru talk.  

(11-03-2022, 09:42 AM)Strawberry Wrote:  I want to go Ukraine, but join Russian troop to defeat Zelensky, can?

You go also no use, you forget our current team has already taken side. We have already lost the reputation.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-03-2022, 09:47 PM)Instinct Wrote:  MHA will not allowed them to take up arms to fight in other country. The fact is that there are many people in this world who can't stand big bully, hypocrisy, unreasonable behaviour that they must  打抱不平. Hope they calm down and not take matters in their own hand. The big bully will get his retribution.

We can contribute in other legal ways, like donating to red cross.

Not many lah...