Zaobao's comments of the electrical restrictions, who is correct?

杨丹旭:拉闸限电谁惹的祸?     

http://www.haozaobao.com/mon/keji/20210929/101369.html    

I think the author's understanding of the real issue of competition between US and China is superfluous and shallow.  

See the next Video to understand the deeper meaning.   

[Image: 210929.png]

最新消息 09月29日:美国“大势已去”!中国限"电原因曝光,大国经济博"弈的明潮暗"涌!   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sARI_gaCq1g

The bigger intention is behind the China's plan to enlarge the benefits to the manufacturers and people in China instead of benefits are being transferred to America. 

At the same time, inflation is transferred to let America bearing it. 

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Amdk printing sooooooo many hell notes to buy your products best don’t sell to them let them die tio bo?!!
[+] 2 users Like cwc29's post

(29-09-2021, 04:07 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  Amdk printing sooooooo many hell notes to buy your products best don’t sell to them let them die tio bo?!!

But many countries are buying the green backs and trades are done in US dollars.

(29-09-2021, 04:38 PM)debono Wrote:  But many countries are buying the green backs and trades are done in US dollars.

US dollars so what if I don’t sell you my products you lan lan tio BOH?!!

(29-09-2021, 04:38 PM)debono Wrote:  But many countries are buying the green backs and trades are done in US dollars.

Actually, contrary to what you said, the use of USD is decreasing, not increasing.  

Russia sold all it's US debts. Iran is having 25 year agreement to sell oil to China in RMB. A few other countries are switching away from using USD such as Venezuela, and other M East countries, such as Saudi.  

As RMB turned into digital, more could be using digital currency.

(29-09-2021, 05:41 PM)cwc29 Wrote:  US dollars so what if I don’t sell you my products you lan lan tio BOH?!!

You are right. China now reduced use of coal-based electricity and less products from factories is also intending to sell less to US. Firstly, it shows China is fulfilling it's carbon reduction target by 2060 and secondly, with less goods to US, receiving less the printed USD and also to export inflation to US as less goods to US, price will rise.   

If inflation rises, US probably have to stop QE and to raise interest.  

(29-09-2021, 09:27 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You are right. China now reduced use of coal-based electricity and less products from factories is also intending to sell less to US. Firstly, it shows China is fulfilling it's carbon reduction target by 2060 and secondly, with less goods to US, receiving less the printed USD and also to export inflation to US as less goods to US, price will rise.   

If inflation rises, US probably have to stop QE and to raise interest.  

Haha tio la that why I dare holding my short positions on US markets  Clapping

Why China wants to restrict electricity? 

1. Cut the supply of cheap and unprofitable industrial products. 

2. Export inflation to US not to support US free printing of currency and to increase interest rates? Why should China help US to keep low interest rates?
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post