Zaobao writer 伟达 is just a western propagandist

Why should zaobao be so lousy pro-imperialist mouthpiece instead of being a neutral independent analytical chinese language media?  

Weida's writing is just one-sided outright propagandist for US and the west. His articles all the while are biased towards pro-US and anti-Chinese and anti-Russia.  

His view on Putin is just on about aggression of Ukraine with no mention of why Russia's objection of eastward 5-time expansion of NATO and the proposal of installation of nuclear weapon in Ukraine. Weida only said it was pure outright invasion of Ukraine with no provocation.  

伟达:普京为世界 “答疑解惑” | 早报 (zaobao.com.sg)    

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

just now I listen from Radio, got one writers mention feel " Next 20 years later, LHL son will come out as Politician "

His view is a S'pore govt view not western view.

The pro China ..Pro Russian view is not the S'pore perspective.

Since when it is justified that a country many times stronger can invade another on the grounds given by russia

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(11-05-2022, 11:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now I listen from Radio, got one writers mention feel " Next 20 years later, LHL son will come out as Politician "

20yrs from now will be LW son lah ...and all the rubbish concocted views. 

It's q hot seat nobody wants we should applaud LW for taking up. HSK clever said no now he can relax and enjoy his sunset.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-05-2022, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Since when it is justified that a country many times stronger can invade another on the grounds given by russia

Assmerica vs N Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, etc. etc. 

Many more!  Laughing

(11-05-2022, 11:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  20yrs from now will be LW son lah ...and all the rubbish concocted views. 

It's q hot seat nobody wants we should applaud LW for taking up. HSK clever said no now he can relax and enjoy his sunset.

Hard to say, see how " the lee family well plan etc those connections behind etc, thus Not surprising one day LHL son come out into politics " You see the same pattern, Last time LKY put LHL come out under study later put Goh C T first as PM later you see pass to LHL.

So now history repeat, LHL pass to LW later LW pass to LHL son...

唉呀,羊狗奴性难改

(11-05-2022, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  His view is a S'pore govt view not western view.

Since when it is justified that a country many times stronger can invade another on the grounds given by russia

Russia, India and China + others are more than half the population of the world.  

Even in Asean, except for Sg, the other 9 doesn't follow Sg way.   

For your info, Weida is not a Singaporean, he is US citizen and he is trying to propagate for US.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(11-05-2022, 03:40 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Russia, India and China + others are more than half the population of the world.  

Even in Asean, except for Sg, the other 9 doesn't follow Sg way.   

For your info, Weida is not a Singaporean, he is US citizen and he is trying to propagate for US.  

What can we expected from a vassal state of American?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(11-05-2022, 11:44 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  20yrs from now will be LW son lah ...and all the rubbish concocted views. 

U can kpkb until.death bed

Smile

As a Singapore newspaper, it should let people who are neutral and professional analysts to write with objective view instead of being mouth-piece for a certain country or a certain side.  

Even if the paper let one with one-sided view, it should invite another who hold opposing to express to have a balanced view.   

Otherwise, it can't be a professional media with neutral or balanced view.  

(11-05-2022, 11:42 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  His view is a S'pore govt view not western view.

USA & Australia wants to invade Solomon Island using the same justification according to their leader

(11-05-2022, 05:17 PM)Alam Wrote:  USA & Australia wants to invade Solomon Island using the same justification according to their leader

I can guarantee they got no balls hor Rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTF1LHwyks

IX is another one. Pay him and he will say what you want him to say.

(11-05-2022, 11:37 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Why should zaobao be so lousy pro-imperialist mouthpiece instead of being a neutral independent analytical chinese language media?  

Weida's writing is just one-sided outright propagandist for US and the west. His articles all the while are biased towards pro-US and anti-Chinese and anti-Russia.  

His view on Putin is just on about aggression of Ukraine with no mention of why Russia's objection of eastward 5-time expansion of NATO and the proposal of installation of nuclear weapon in Ukraine. Weida only said it was pure outright invasion of Ukraine with no provocation.  

伟达:普京为世界 “答疑解惑” | 早报 (zaobao.com.sg)    

This author is based in the US and known to write pro-US and anti-China articles. In fact, many ZB readers are aware of this person and some had written to ZB Forum questioning his apparent biased view like calling "US a World's standard" and who openly encourage conflict between the 2 powers . For e.g. a reader's rebuttal against one of his article 中美快“没关系”了 - which contradict the reality that how China-US relation matters all of us today.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/forum/views/st...04-1177590