how are you doing Bro Blasterload2?

Hello bro

How are you doing?
Hope you are fine and well...

Sincere regards.
H4h.

Sleepy what about me?
Thumbs Up 

(22-08-2021, 12:31 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  Sleepy what about me?

Hello bro Per, how are you doing?
Hope you are fine and well...... Wink

Thot I saw u active in EDMW as lchlch??
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

What happened? What's all these how are dee about?.......... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(22-08-2021, 12:47 PM)abc123 Wrote:  Thot I saw u active in EDMW as lchlch??

How are you doing bro.. Thumbsup

(22-08-2021, 12:47 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  What happened? What's all these how are dee about?.......... Thinking

How are you doing Huli...
Hope you are well and fine ya...

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

Hi hi.. good to see you here. Even though you're active in hwz now, but should come here and post post a bit once in a while  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(22-08-2021, 12:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Hi hi.. good to see you here. Even though you're active in hwz now, but should come here and post post a bit once in a while  Big Grin

Bro, i am reading those ghost stories...kind of very interesting to read their encounters...
Yes will come here often...
About the DW (taxi uncle), is it true he is actually rich and retied?

(22-08-2021, 12:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Hi hi.. good to see you here. Even though you're active in hwz now, but should come here and post post a bit once in a while  Big Grin

He is posting there as Lchlch.  And as a man.  

Not sure if he is still a woman here....

(22-08-2021, 12:52 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Bro, i am reading those ghost stories...kind of very interesting to read their encounters...
Yes will come here often...
About the DW (taxi uncle), is it true he is actually rich and retied?

U mean BW huh. Yah, someone posted before that they met and BW is actually a rich guy. The story was that this guy posted something interesting on hwz, and then BW asked if he could go to the person's house to learn more about it. 

And then BW has never posted anything to prove that he's a cab driver even though it's so easy for him to do it. I've also challenged him to just take a photo of the location where he claimed he's at, but he never took up any challenges. 

So just don't believe all that you read on hwz. Plenty of fake stories.

(22-08-2021, 12:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  U mean BW huh. Yah, someone posted before that they met and BW is actually a rich guy. The story was that this guy posted something interesting on hwz, and then BW asked if he could go to the person's house to learn more about it. 

And then BW has never posted anything to prove that he's a cab driver even though it's so easy for him to do it. I've also challenged him to just take a photo of the location where he claimed he's at, but he never took up any challenges. 

So just don't believe all that you read on hwz. Plenty of fake stories.

Oic bro, someone asked him for the photo on the petrol station too.....

(22-08-2021, 12:47 PM)abc123 Wrote:  Thot I saw u active in EDMW as lchlch??

No lah, not active lah... Big Grin
Only certain topics are quiet interesting..and join in for a chat only.

(22-08-2021, 12:59 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Oic bro, someone asked him for the photo on the petrol station too.....

Anyway, I also can't be sure but will take their stories with a big pinch of salt. What have you been doing nowadays?

(22-08-2021, 01:09 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Anyway, I also can't be sure but will take their stories with a big pinch of salt. What have you been doing nowadays?

True, just take it as a pinch of salt.
There are many interesting threads especially some looking for jobs, some got retrenched.
There are also some, hmmm,...not for me kkekeke...

As usual, bro, working, go home, sleep, working, go home , sleep.
Weekend go jogging, to recharge.

How about you?

(22-08-2021, 01:13 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  True, just take it as a pinch of salt.
There are many interesting threads especially some looking for jobs, some got retrenched.
There are also some, hmmm,...not for me kkekeke...

As usual, bro, working, go home, sleep, working, go home , sleep.
Weekend go jogging, to recharge.

How about you?

I spent most of my time after office hours doing product development. I no longer do engineering but I've a strong interest in developing products for the benefits of people. Every day just do my design until very late at night, then will come to sgtalk looking for a chat but it'll be very quiet here after 11pm. I know why you're more active at hwz now. There's a constant stream of chatter there.

(22-08-2021, 01:18 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I spent most of my time after office hours doing product development. I no longer do engineering but I've a strong interest in developing products for the benefits of people. Every day just do my design until very late at night, then will come to sgtalk looking for a chat but it'll be very quiet here after 11pm. I know why you're more active at hwz now. There's a constant stream of chatter there.

Yes bro, in the past at sgtalk, i was being targetted at by the group of stalkers.
And i try not to post new thread cos i know they are looking from afar for opportunity to whack me again.
Over at HDZ, if they come over, they will have difficulty stalking me cos of the thread moving too fast for them. Catch up. Big Grin
I try to come in here as often bro.

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post