Boris Johnson: Open to removing Russia as permanent member of UN

https://twitter.com/afp/status/1498641802798288898?s=21

All a sudden, UK has become the most powderful nation on this planet again?  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Biggest winner from Ukraine crisis is Boris Johnson. Suddenly, all his past violations of Covid rules are forgotten.

(01-03-2022, 09:25 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Biggest winner from Ukraine crisis is Boris Johnson. Suddenly, all his past violations of Covid rules are forgotten.
Using this as an escape route to his party gate.

Russia is now the pariah of the world. It will be stripped of everything including its pants. Putin realised now that he has lost big.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(01-03-2022, 09:29 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Russia is now the pariah of the world. It will be stripped of everything including its pants. Putin realised now that he has lost big.

Europe is still in their dream, not knowing how much they are losing!

(01-03-2022, 09:31 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Europe is still in their dream, not knowing how much they are losing!
You are still in denial. Wake up
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

(01-03-2022, 09:35 PM)Instinct Wrote:  You are still in denial. Wake up

You are too ill-informed!

Look at the bigger picture, if you are able to!

But UN charter got allow removal of permanent member meh??

If yes, US already kicked China out long long time ago..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(01-03-2022, 10:20 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But UN charter got allow removal of permanent member meh??

If yes, US already kicked China out long long time ago..

Boris Johnson thought UK is still the most powderful nation on this planet mah!  Big Grin

(01-03-2022, 09:29 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Russia is now the pariah of the world. It will be stripped of everything including its pants. Putin realised now that he has lost big.

https://www.generalsoleimani.com/wp-cont...manity.jpg

(01-03-2022, 10:04 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are too ill-informed!

Look at the bigger picture, if you are able to!
You are in denial and still  blindly pushing your China propaganda. You are as desperate as Putin. He is already a pariah of the world and is destine for total defeat.

(01-03-2022, 10:30 PM)Instinct Wrote:  You are in denial and still  blindly pushing your China propaganda. You are as desperate as Putin. He is already a pariah of the world and is destine for total defeat.

Have you counted the number of nations supporting your beloved Assmerica?