Zelensky addresses massive crowd in Prague

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

So, he cheated Ukrainians by asking them to fight while he ran away?!

Thats Putin giving a speech in USA lah.🤣🤣🤣
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

He is a truth leader of 21st century

(05-03-2022, 06:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
Guardian ... ???

Well. Too late now. If only he knew they would play him out.

They cant give him a no fly zone

They gave him a big send off

(05-03-2022, 07:11 PM)simpleman Wrote:  Well. Too late now. If only he knew they would play him out.

They cant give him a no fly zone

They gave him a big send off

Thanks for being worried about them but they have chosen to fight on for their country and way of life.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-03-2022, 07:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks for being worried about them but they have chosen to fight on for their country and way of life.

Fight and destroy their own country!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(05-03-2022, 07:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Thanks for being worried about them but they have chosen to fight on for their country and way of life.

Well. They should have fought for their fellow Ukrainians in the Donbass too instead of killing them. 

Fight for them as how Russians are fighting for them now.

(05-03-2022, 06:35 PM)FangFang Wrote:  He is a truth leader of 21st century

Laughing clown of the 21st century lah

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

he is finished now darling the people
no use

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-05-19-49-11.png]
Ukraine will never become the Home of the Khazarian j e w

The way i see it, the conflict has reached a critical point and they are left with 2 choices.

Negotiate, or, Bloodbath

Zelensky has a choice to make. But doubtful that the West will give him 100% freedom to choose.

(05-03-2022, 07:53 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Fight and destroy their own country!

With you in Singapore 🇸🇬 we are doom. Go home go China.

The Nazi point their guns at him not to surrender
He gives order to shoot anyone trying to escape ukraine
In the first hr. all his marbles got burnt now cannot control his troops inclding the Nazi.
It got so bad that in the confusion Ukrainian tactical missile the hq of the Nazi becos they used people as hostages and killing them.
As for the Rusians they change tactic.
People 5Ti chao. Bombard the Nazi dead.
Now maybe got safe corridors for both sides to chao

The West has shut off virtually all Russian information sources from the western audience.

Only the very few will now have access to a balanced view of what is going on from both warring parties - those who can bypass censorship.

CENSORSHIP - the tool of dictatorial regimes like North Korea who have something to hide from their people.

(05-03-2022, 06:35 PM)FangFang Wrote:  He is a truth leader of 21st century

Meanwhile little putin is hiding in his little palace, scared of anyone (even foreign leaders) passing wuhan virus to him.  Clapping Laughing

Meanwhile, the western censors will continue to dish out valiant victorious accounts of Ukrainian resistance against Russian invaders.

Yesterday
"Major victory against Russian forces 100km from Kyiv"

Today
"Major victory against Russian forces 50km from Kyiv"

Tomorrow
"Major victory against Russian forces outskirts of Kyiv"

The "major victories" inch closer & closer & closer like a tightening noose.

What they fail to inform is that the Ukraine's fate was sealed the minute Zelensky tried to take his nation into Nato, and Russia stepped into Ukraine to fulfill their warnings.

(05-03-2022, 08:10 PM)guffaw Wrote:  With you in Singapore 🇸🇬 we are doom. Go home go China.

Home???

You got permission from your AMTK daddy to chase fellow Singaporeans to China???

Can you or your AMTK daddy get China citizenship for your fellow Singaporeans?  Thinking