Zelensky calls for peace, warns Russia effects of war will last for generations

Zelensky calls for peace, warns Russia effects of war will last for generations | TheHill
https://thehill.com/policy/international...l-last-for

He is neither in Kyiv or Ukraine

Make videos standing in front of green screen
[+] 2 users Like simpleman's post

Now then he scare… Rotfl
继续抱美爹的腿。
歌颂美爹.
超级败家子很少会听到,他就是其中一人。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

At wars, it is so damaging... now we see not only peace but also have effect on history and much damaged of places.. so sad
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

The fate of his country in his hand. 
That is to negotiate. 
But he is asking China to condemn Russia. 
Useless US puppet.
[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post

(20-03-2022, 08:40 AM)Migrant Wrote:  The fate of his country in his hand. 
That is to negotiate. 
Useless US puppet.

This idiot still don’t know how to solve this crisis. Rotfl
Kena manipulated by US,Sabo EU and drag down China.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

russia already no more fighting spirit & army, also junk weapons, but putin cannot find excuse to save face yet. he still want to sacrify more morons life, subsequent war is total waste of time for russia, unlessNATO & US want to full power to attack russia till surrender.
Time for russia to surrender.
almost 15k russian army & 5 generals killed inside Ukraine, the rest russian army either run away or kena chase out, where is all the russian supporting army? can they even occupy 1 small Ukraine town? all these moronic comie dogs.
Ukraine attack russia army till all run away then ask putin want to talk, LOL LOL.

克蘭🇺🇦取得重大戰果:擊斃俄羅斯🇷🇺侵略軍一萬四千多人,擊毀坦克裝甲運兵車軍用卡車三千輛,烏克蘭🇺🇦💪💪💪

烏克蘭三面集結大反攻!俄軍打到丟盔棄甲

https://youtu.be/Am1atXE22YQ

Moron kokee see
[+] 1 user Likes Fleetdestroyer's post

Get a drone to finish relensky off ...better for him to die than millions suffer.
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

Zelensky in Poland using zoom in an American base.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-09-51-58.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-09-53-09.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-09-57-37.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-10-00-08.png]

moronic dogs here can bark whatever nonsense, tme for Russia & putin to surrender, not many army left, cant fight anymore, struggle to save face, wait for NATO & US todecide whether to bomb russia & putin till it surrender.
all these dogs so scared & worry of all these fact & truth to expose all their lies.
whatever, russia already gone case, not many army left, call russia army from seberia to help now, hope japan can attack from the west side, then can occupy huge lands of russia.
as above, how many army died or general died, all in many reports,just google you will get allthese number.

乌克兰军队越战越勇,今天收复30座小镇! 后备军几乎用光,普京急调西伯利亚驻军到前线抵挡

烏克蘭總統喊話:普京投降吧!

Moron kokee don’t keep repeating hor we know kokee amdk hor

Another wave of DEATHs coming
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-10-05-44.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-10-12-07.png]
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-20-10-13-24.png]

Putin now Noah
He sending his people into Bunkers in the mountain
He hopes to seed the Earth again after the blowover
He got to give the order for pre-emptive strike within the 5 minute window
to ensure his seeds survive in the mountains.

(20-03-2022, 08:40 AM)Migrant Wrote:  The fate of his country in his hand. 
That is to negotiate. 
Useless US puppet.

It's like asking Ho Ching to condemn Hsien Loong
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

The people who elected Zelensky paying heavily for their mistake. 
He is one who can talk, can act can bring humour. He directs the attack like a movie director. That's what he does best. Acting. 
But war is cruel. 
The sufferings are real. 
Can he relate to real stuff?
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

Have a feeling that Zelensky may have a sad ending…
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(20-03-2022, 10:06 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Moron kokee don’t keep repeating hor we know kokee amdk hor

kokee 高华 source now match Zelensky figure, Zel put Ukr deaths as 1300 
UN put Ukr official civilian deaths as 2000, so is even less than Zel number of Ru troop died.  Big Grin

BTW 高华 sources said Ru 200K troops enter Ukr, although Us military expert think is 100K
Independent source put at 80K. 

Amazing stories for generation to see at yt
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

If "russia already no more fighting spirit & army, also junk weapons", then the Ukraine would have already surrounded Moscow and asking Putin to surrender instead..

If Russian weapons are junk, Ukraine weapons more junk than Russia.. I believed whether you are Russia supporter or hater can agreed to this fact.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(20-03-2022, 08:18 AM)simpleman Wrote:  He is neither in Kyiv or Ukraine

Kyiv and Moscow reported some progress in talks last week toward a political formula that would guarantee Ukraine's security, while keeping it outside NATO, though each sides accused the other of dragging things out. read more

Zelenskiy has said Ukraine could accept international security guarantees that stopped short of its longstanding aim to join NATO. That prospect has been one of Russia's primary stated

(20-03-2022, 01:19 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Have a feeling that Zelensky may have a sad ending…
Confused Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Moscow expected its operation in Ukraine to end with the signing of a comprehensive agreement on security issues, including Ukraine's neutral status.

(20-03-2022, 12:40 PM)Migrant Wrote:  The people who elected Zelensky paying heavily for their mistake. 
He is one who can talk, can act can bring humour. He directs the attack like a movie director. That's what he does best. Acting. 
But war is cruel. 
The sufferings are real. 
Can he relate to real stuff?
Zelenskiy said. Ukrainian front line was "simply littered with the corpses of Russian soldiers."

Reuters could not independently verify the situation on the ground.

Zelenskiy said the siege of Mariupol would "go down in history of responsibility for war crimes".

(20-03-2022, 05:29 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Zelenskiy said. Ukrainian front line was "simply littered with the corpses of Russian soldiers."

Reuters could not independently verify the situation on the ground.

Zelenskiy said the siege of Mariupol would "go down in history of responsibility for war crimes".

If cannot  independently verify then why 高华 sing same tune with Zelenskly, Ukr military  to Rus military death is 1300 to 14000 deaths 

Maybe by losing cities , key installations and refugee keep growing then Ukr is winning , 
Ukrainians become part of Eu or North date, 好样的 Zelenskly Big Grin

It is obvious that Zelensky and his administration are losing and he is helped and guided by the Americans.

Things will surface eventually and USA will deny all relationships with Zelensky.

The fake news and the evil things that Zelensky and the Americans had done will eventually be out in the open just like those Iraq, Syria, Libya and Iran was that was created by the Americans….I sure hope those who supported the Americans here will wake up, but I doubt they will be able to stomach that.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(20-03-2022, 08:18 AM)simpleman Wrote:  He is neither in Kyiv or Ukraine

I give him the benefit of doubt that he is still in Ukraine 

If he is no longer in Ukraine, russia would have reported so.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..