Zelensky refuses US offer to evacuate saying, "I need ammunition, not a ride"

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news...b5d66adc32

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has turned down an offer from the United States of evacuation from the capital city Kyiv, the Ukraine embassy in Britain said Saturday on Twitter.

According to the embassy, Zelensky told the US: "The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

"Ukrainians are proud of their President," the tweet adds.

In a video posted Saturday morning on Twitter, Zelensky said, "we are not putting down arms."

Zelensky remains a "prime target for Russian aggression," US State Department spokesperson Ned Price said Thursday evening amid Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

It echoed Zelensky's own words that his intelligence said he has become a key target.

Zelensky said Thursday that "according to our information, the enemy marked me as target №1, my family - as target №2. They want to destroy Ukraine politically by destroying the head of state. We have information that enemy sabotage groups have entered Kyiv."

The US is scared of Russia.

They did not do anything when Russia annexed Crimea.

What makes the Ukrainians think the US would do something now?

Or did they ever think that?

(26-02-2022, 08:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The US is scared of Russia.

They did not do anything when Russia annexed Crimea.

What makes the Ukrainians think the US would do something now?

Or did they ever think that?

No, US are not scare of Russia, the main target of American is still China

(26-02-2022, 08:33 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  No, US are not scare of Russia, the main target of American is still China

You can say the US is jealous of China.

Do not mix up the words "scared" and "jealous".

The US is not jealous of Russia. What's there for them to be jealous about?  But it is scared of Russia which is why it does not dare to make a move then and now.

A few yrs ago the Russian puppet flee when people protested against him.

Zalensky is brave and a true patriot.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-02-2022, 08:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You can say the US is jealous of China.

Do not mix up the words "scared" and "jealous".

The US is not jealous of Russia. What's there for them to be jealous about?  But it is scared of Russia which is why it does not dare to make a move then and now.

Actually American make or lure Russian to attack Ukraine is only the small part of a evil grand plan regarding US try to destroy China before too late

[Image: photo-2022-02-26-23-08-36.jpg]

【每日必看】俄新社報導 烏克蘭總統澤倫斯基"已離開"基輔@中天新聞 20220226

(26-02-2022, 10:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  A few yrs ago the Russian puppet flee when people protested against him.

Zalensky is brave and a true patriot.
If he fight till the end in Ukraine soil nd get slain by Ruesia, then yes he is a brave and true patriot.

Have seen too many lip service politicians who create such mess and then run to other countries, leaving their people to die

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

no choice…now must take on matyr role..good luck to him

(27-02-2022, 12:45 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  no choice…now must take on matyr role..good luck to him

You are brainless!  Rotfl