Bedok North resident tells WP’s Kenneth Foo: S’pore shouldn’t have dominant

Bedok North resident tells WP’s Kenneth Foo: S’pore shouldn’t have dominant single party so that the voice of the people will be taken seriously

https://theindependent.sg/bedok-north-re...seriously/
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

The issue is that current G only wants to drive their own intention without much consideration for some of us. Their cruelty to deprive us warrants an alternative.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Kennth "Then tell all sinkees stop being dumbfarks voting the party that kept screwing them"
[+] 2 users Like Notdumb's post

(05-04-2022, 08:39 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Kennth "Then tell all sinkees stop being dumbfarks voting the party that kept screwing them"

Jac Lau is happily screwed by PAP

Jobless for 18 years but he still love it 

Foreigners are loyal to PAP 

[Image: Jobless-since-2004.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(05-04-2022, 09:34 AM)5354 Wrote:  ccbai ola used to carry PAP balls when she had a job created by PAP thanks to FTAs like CECA

But she stop licking their feet after she got fcuked by her own Sinkee colleague and lost her PAP job

Fcuking hypocrite, shameless selfish traitor!

Your long list of lies are never ending

Worse than Raeesh Khan 

Show me that I carry PAP's balls, leh

Where is the evidence??

Your god also condemn you

No wonder you will die in hell

[Image: Woe-to-Pharisees.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Presidency no election also can bbulldoze in.
Really need more powerful oppy
[+] 2 users Like Bigbluedot's post

The issue should not be whether govt is dominant or not but whether they work for our interests

If people find their lives getting worse yr after Yr...whether giovt is dominant or not does not matter.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-04-2022, 06:20 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Bedok North resident tells WP’s Kenneth Foo: S’pore shouldn’t have dominant single party so that the voice of the people will be taken seriously

https://theindependent.sg/bedok-north-re...seriously/

That's news?

Come on!  That's what the 39% had been saying!  He just came out from which cave?

What he should have told the honourable WP member is that they should not have stood RK for election.  Lol!

(05-04-2022, 11:52 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That's news?

Come on!  That's what the 39% had been saying!  He just came out from which cave?

What he should have told the honourable WP member is that they should not have stood RK for election.  Lol!

WP hire 1 wrong MP

But PAP hire 50 Wrong MPs + 5 Wrong Mayors + 10 Wrong Army Generals

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(05-04-2022, 01:51 PM)Ola Wrote:  WP hire 1 wrong MP

This is a good one.  Clapping

They all told lies?  Lol!

There is one person that shake my belief. He is OYK.

I remember he said.... DON'T ROCK THE BOAT !!!

Meaning not much change foreseen. Big Grin

I know then.... he is definitely not PM caliber.

Smile

This forumer oyk is a very dangerous person, who is tricky and despicable trying to put words in others forumers’ mouth. He wil always ends with a question mark. He wil trick you in answering his question and thereafter, he will tell you yr words will be put on records.  Must beware.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(05-04-2022, 10:29 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This forumer oyk is a very dangerous person, who is tricky and despicable trying to put words in others forumers’ mouth. He wil always ends with a question mark.  Must beware.

His arguments always revolve around the same few things. Either he put words in people's mouths, or he likes to point to his idol RK, and use that to shame the opposition. And some more dare to threaten people here that they'll face some actions. I find it quite funny at times though.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(05-04-2022, 10:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  His arguments always revolve around the same few things. Either he put words in people's mouths, or he likes to point to his idol RK, and use that to shame the opposition. And some more dare to threaten people here that they'll face some actions. I find it quite funny at times though.
If you hv followed all his posts, lots of his posts are going round the bush like a professional indian dancer.  I don't even bothered to respond to
him.