Zero Covid : Whole country suffer for One Man to score points

Some are saying after coming Congress measures can be relaxed one he is appointed to 3rd term and no longer need to put up a good show.

Whole country has to be forced into a policy for political gain.
The whole country has to serve his whim and personality cult.

[Image: riLVoqA.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

It reminds me of Putin character. To fulfil his own ambition of expanding empire he used the people and country's resources to fight a war which he miscalculated. Now his whole country suffer.

To cover up he use censorship and jail people who critique him...some are murdered.

Hope un the coming months he is done and gone...so the suffering in all of Europe ends.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Emperor Xi cannot be compared to Queen Elizabeth.. while the Queen dedicated herself to public life, the Emperor only dedicates to ownself.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(10-09-2022, 09:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It reminds me of 

How much money are you trying to get from Evil Assmerica, for working so hard to smear China?

http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2021-04/...030514.htm

US goes further to spend $300 million annually smearing China

Since the US has neither the ability to beat China economically nor the gut to attack it militarily, there is not much left in its bag of tricks except smearing and rumor-mongering – a level of effrontery that’s really mind-boggling. It is reported on April 23 on guancha.cn that the “Strategic Competition Act of 2021 ” adopted by the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations was condemned by Chinese Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson Wang Wenbin as “severely distorting facts and confusing white with black”. The Act grossly interferes in China’s internal affairs, is filled with outdated Cold War mentality and zero-sum game mindset, and exposes the hegemonic idea of the US to pursue supremacy and deprive others of the right to development ......

https://www.helsinkitimes.fi/china-news/...ganda.html

A 500-million-dollar business! America's state-sponsored anti-China propaganda

500 million dollars. That's the sum of money the US congress planned to allocate to churn out negative news coverage on China. First reported by American Prospect on Feb. 9, the bill was stuffed into the China-centered America COMPETES Act that just got passed by the US House of Representatives earlier this month. A majority of the half-billion-dollar fund will go to the US Agency for Global Media (USAGM), a state-run media service that oversees Voice of America (VOA), Radio Free Europe (RFE), and Radio Free Asia (RFA), which have a record of "blurring the line between objective news coverage and pro-American propaganda," the article wrote.

The malicious plan constitutes a flagrant departure from the principles of "media independence" and "media objectivity" that are self-proclaimed by many in the US. It is tantamount to state-sponsored propaganda, which the superpower has borrowed—along with other dishonorable tactics, e.g., setting up a spy mission center targeting China—from previous approaches adopted during the Cold War era....
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(10-09-2022, 09:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It reminds me of Putin character. To fulfil his own ambition of expanding empire he used the people and country's resources to fight a war which he miscalculated. Now his whole country suffer.

To cover up he use censorship and jail people who  critique him...some are murdered.

Hope un the coming months he is done and gone...so the suffering in all of Europe ends.

Talking about censorship as a tool of oppression, you do know that Russian media is censored in the US and Europe right?

seems to be intentional

(10-09-2022, 10:08 AM)icarus Wrote:  Talking about censorship as a tool of oppression, you do know that Russian media is censored in the US and Europe right?

Still widely available on RT on YouTube. .
Pro Russian youtubers still many.

It's not illegal to speak for or against war like people here supporting Russia.

In Russia if you speak against invasion its a jailable offense.
Also all independent media operators had to flee as they fear for their lives.

One stupid cina man idea...Cause whole economic n moral to drop

(10-09-2022, 10:47 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  One stupid cina man idea...Cause whole economic n moral to drop

Your moral dropped 200%?  Thinking  Rotfl

hahaha...sor hai country

[Image: eee.jpg]

[Image: ree88.jpg]

wolf face

[Image: ghhg.jpg]

(10-09-2022, 10:56 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  hahaha...sor hai country

How much money are you trying to get from Evil Assmerica, for working so hard to smear China and Russia?

Since the US has neither the ability to beat China economically nor the gut to attack it militarily, there is not much left in its bag of tricks except smearing and rumor-mongering – a level of effrontery that’s really mind-boggling. It is reported on April 23 on guancha.cn that the “Strategic Competition Act of 2021 ” adopted by the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations was condemned by Chinese Foreign Ministry’s spokesperson Wang Wenbin as “severely distorting facts and confusing white with black”. The Act grossly interferes in China’s internal affairs, is filled with outdated Cold War mentality and zero-sum game mindset, and exposes the hegemonic idea of the US to pursue supremacy and deprive others of the right to development ......

500 million dollars. That's the sum of money the US congress planned to allocate to churn out negative news coverage on China. First reported by American Prospect on Feb. 9, the bill was stuffed into the China-centered America COMPETES Act that just got passed by the US House of Representatives earlier this month. A majority of the half-billion-dollar fund will go to the US Agency for Global Media (USAGM), a state-run media service that oversees Voice of America (VOA), Radio Free Europe (RFE), and Radio Free Asia (RFA), which have a record of "blurring the line between objective news coverage and pro-American propaganda," the article wrote.

The malicious plan constitutes a flagrant departure from the principles of "media independence" and "media objectivity" that are self-proclaimed by many in the US. It is tantamount to state-sponsored propaganda, which the superpower has borrowed—along with other dishonorable tactics, e.g., setting up a spy mission center targeting China—from previous approaches adopted during the Cold War era....

Wumao jin jialat. Left only with the last human capability: scolding pple.

(10-09-2022, 10:58 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Wumao jin jialat.  Left only with the last human capability:  scolding pple.

How much money are you trying to get from Evil Assmerica, for working so hard to smear China and Russia?

[Image: Screenshot-20220910-105457-Chrome.jpg]

this list now is aso known as world's most irresponsible governments
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(10-09-2022, 11:10 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20220910-105457-Chrome.jpg]

this list now is aso known as world's most irresponsible governments

Sgbutt is very unhappy that China is not in the list?  Thinking

[Image: image.jpg]

(10-09-2022, 10:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Still widely available on RT on YouTube. .
Pro Russian youtubers still many.

It's not illegal to speak for or against war like people here supporting Russia.

In Russia if you speak against invasion its a jailable offense.
Also all independent media operators had to flee as they fear for their lives.

Youtube is privately owned right? 

How about US and EU governments?

(09-09-2022, 03:36 PM)kokee Wrote:  pressure till going to implode anytime!
what a shame!

中國民眾絕望吶喊「來世絕不做這個民族的人!」

as above, govt responsible or not, let their people tell you the truth & fact!
whole world know a slavery country, without freedom & human right, is responsible or not!
but china is no.1 hooligan govt is for sure!

中共的黑社会分析模式

中共对国际组织渗透危害国际秩序

一坨屎与中共

(10-09-2022, 09:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Some are saying after coming Congress measures can be relaxed one he is appointed to 3rd term and no longer need to put up a good show.

You like to see shows of millions of people dying?   

Actually, we do not know the long- term side effects

after 10 years of covid

so what china did seem like very cruel

but 短痛 不如 长痛

maybe divide into 10 groups

let the people run outside 3 hours and than quarantine 7 days?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

why must chinese work for mRNA injected grp?
let them eat cake.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-11-51-07-let-th...Search.png]

NB coronavirus causing Covid19 does not exist. Chong-TUed

(10-09-2022, 11:38 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
You like to see shows of millions of people dying?   

Aiya,  dun know corrected how many times. China's Covid already killed 15 million people. Who knows,  it may be even more as many of them died at home,  the Chinese traditional way, especially for the old which is vulnerable to Covid death.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/...eaths-data

(10-09-2022, 11:12 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbutt is very unhappy that China is not in the list?  Thinking

feels unbalanced and deeply disappointed because all his beloved countries cannot overcome the disease.

(10-09-2022, 09:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  US goes further to spend $300 million annually smearing China

Why your cheebye so sensitive? Sgtalker just made some comments and you cannot tahan Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

knight of Malta poked
YOU must know ur place!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-12-19-18-Bit-Ch...atform.png]
YOUR KING! King Charles III

(10-09-2022, 09:45 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It reminds me of Putin character. To fulfil his own ambition of expanding empire he used the people and country's resources to fight a war which he miscalculated. Now his whole country suffer.

To cover up he use censorship and jail people who  critique him...some are murdered.

but PUTIN SUPPORT IS >70% In HIS COUNTRY
real stramge

(10-09-2022, 09:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Some are saying after coming Congress measures can be relaxed one he is appointed to 3rd term and no longer need to put up a good show.

How come u never scold USA because the WHOLE WORLD has to suffer inflations because of USA and Ukraine Wars....?????

How come u never BARK everyday...??

Smile

(10-09-2022, 09:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  How much money are you trying to get from Evil Assmerica, for working so hard to smear China?

US spends millions? 

China spent billions.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/23/the...-a-squeak/

(10-09-2022, 03:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  US spends millions? 

China spent billions.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/04/23/the...-a-squeak/
APRIL 2018...GOODNESS....so outdated....