Zero Covud will crush China's weak economy and markets

Already twin engine or tech and property already plunging.

Now zero covid policy means lockdown everywhere plunging economy and stock market sharply downhill.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-03-2022, 02:21 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Already twin engine or tech and property already plunging.

Now zero covid policy means lockdown everywhere plunging economy and stock market sharply downhill.

You worry so much for China ah?

Sure or not?  Thinking

There is one thing good about zero covid policy. It creates lots of revenues for the pharma and drug companies and helps to keep the unemployment rate down. Think they have got all these worked out before and will insist on implementing it. Let's grab a box of popcorn and enjoy the show.

(14-03-2022, 02:39 PM)revealer Wrote:  There is one thing good about zero covid policy.  It creates lots of revenues for the pharma and drug companies and helps to keep the unemployment rate down.    Think they have got all these worked out before and will insist on implementing it.  Let's grab a box of popcorn and enjoy the show.

How come Taiwan also have the same Zero COVID policy? Does English Tsai follow Xi Dada or what?

Ah Butt has been crushing and plunging China's economy since 10 years ago and now still crushing...... Laughter-13

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(14-03-2022, 02:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ah Butt has been crushing and plunging China's economy since 10 years ago and now still crushing...... Laughter-13

He has huge support from George Sorrowful hor!  Rotfl