More parents will be killed by their children..

(17-10-2022, 09:54 PM)winbig Wrote:  Have u killed your parents yet?

We don't stay in HDB flat, you df

Eggplant

Sentinel assfuck portaly

portaly banned by forum Admin and now sucking Admin's dick in detention
Clapping Clapping Clapping

portaly whole family assfucked by China CCP and Sinkie PAP and thrown into cement mixer and crushed into sheet juices

Rotfl

portaly whole family assfucked by China CCP and Sinkie PAP and thrown into cement mixer and crushed into sheet juices
and his relatives bayoneted by Japanese WW2 kateks and thrown into graves dug by themselves and fed to dogs and pigs

and his relatives bayoneted by Japanese WW2 kateks and thrown into graves dug by themselves and fed to dogs and pigs

Xi JinPing spits at portaly's face and pee into this portaly dog's mouth

Sentinel sleeps with Marilyn Monroe and Cherie Chung

Sentinel has IQ of 222 and EQ of 222

Sentinel sleeps with Marilyn Monroe and Cherie Chung and Nicole Kidman and Supermodels

Xi JinPing has interpol red alert for portaly and his whole dead family because they escaped but left their brains in jail

Sentinel sleeps with Marilyn Monroe and Cherie Chung and Nicole Kidman and Supermodels

Xi JinPing spits at portaly's face and pee into this portaly the pariah dog's mouth

Xi JinPing has ordered his red guards to pee into portaly's mouth and sheet on his face

Xi JinPing spits at portaly's face and pee into this portaly the pariah dog's mouth

Xi JinPing has ordered his red guards to pee into portaly's mouth and sheet on his face

Sentinel assfuck portaly's mother

Clapping Clapping Clapping

(17-10-2022, 10:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  We don't stay in HDB flat, you df

Worse, u will kill your parents for private property.  Laughing

(18-10-2022, 01:35 AM)winbig Wrote:  Worse, u will kill your parents for private property.  Laughing
Ok, let us think about that, but all the properties already willed to my name, those not in my name, already willed to others
This is the way, df

(18-10-2022, 12:58 AM)truths8 Wrote:  Sentinel has IQ of 222 and EQ of 222

Xi JinPing has ordered his red guards to pee into portaly's mouth and sheet on my face.

Sentinel assfuck portaly

(18-10-2022, 03:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Ok, let us think about that, but all the properties already willed to my name, those not in my name, already willed to others
This is the way, df

U kill your parents to get your hands on the properties sooner mah  Laughing

(18-10-2022, 04:44 PM)winbig Wrote:  U kill your parents to get your hands on the properties sooner mah  Laughing
You know how to read or not? Already mine, df

(18-10-2022, 04:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You know how to read or not? Already mine, df

I know how to read. In the will the properly is yours after your parents are dead. So u have to kill your parents first. Laughing

(18-10-2022, 04:49 PM)winbig Wrote:  I know how to read. In the will the properly is yours after your parents are dead. So u have to kill your parents first. Laughing
You still dun get it

There is no need to kill if I already know it is left for me

Why is there a need to hurry? I may die bef my parents

Inheritance is not my hard earn, should just let nature takes its course

(18-10-2022, 05:14 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You still dun get it

There is no need to kill if I already know it is left for me

Why is there a need to hurry? I may die bef my parents

Inheritance is not my hard earn, should just let nature takes its course

U r greedy and u want it fast so u will kill.  Laughing

As predicted, society ill and PAP as usual, close both eyes, pretending it is for exercising!

(04-11-2022, 01:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  As predicted, society ill and PAP as usual, close both eyes, pretending it is for exercising!

In Singapore, this is happening-

Pandemic eliminates the weak

Recession eliminates the poor

Stagflation eliminates the elderly 

PAP eliminates the jobless

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-10-2022, 12:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  As the economy flattens, children will trick their parents to sell their HDB to fund their own livelihood

For those stubborn ones, will get into fights with their children and get thrown off the parapets or get poisoned by their children and wills and nomination forcefully faked

Why PAP pretend not to know and turn a blind eye to this society ill? VTO!!!

crying

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(11-10-2022, 12:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  As the economy flattens, children will trick their parents to sell their HDB to fund their own livelihood

For those stubborn ones, will get into fights with their children and get thrown off the parapets or get poisoned by their children and wills and nomination forcefully faked

Why PAP pretend not to know and turn a blind eye to this society ill? VTO!!!
Angry Angry Angry

(11-11-2022, 09:39 PM)babygirl Wrote:  Angry Angry Angry