access to Asia Sentinel blocked for S’pore users after site did not comply with Pofma

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/o...fma-orders
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

No leh, I still can access
I am using starhub, and I did not even change the DNS settling, means I use starhub's assigned DNS

hahaha I can still access too

me no problem cos me wifi or hp all time on VPN.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

Other issues MHA had cited in the Asia Sentinel story involved suspended lawyer M. Ravi, and Mr Lee Hsien Yang and his wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern, who are under police investigation for possible offences of giving false evidence in judicial proceedings.

Asia Sentinel then published an editor’s note on its article saying it had received MHA’s correction direction on May 27, but stood by its story.

It also posted a correction notice detailing the false statements, and a link to the government fact-checking website, Factually, with access to the correct facts.

On the same day, the website posted a separate article titled Singapore Government Demand For Correction, which contained the correction notice and a link to Factually.

Asia Sentinel then published an article on Monday, titled Asia Sentinel Answer To Singapore Government Demand For Correction, where it defended its assertions from the original story.

It carried MHA’s correction notices, but they were not placed at the top of the article and at the top of the website’s main page, as required.

Said MCI: “The correction direction issued to Asia Sentinel had required the facts to be juxtaposed against the falsehoods, so that end users in Singapore can read both versions and draw their own conclusions.”

The access blocking orders will be cancelled should Asia Sentinel com

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-06-2023, 05:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Other issues MHA had cited in the Asia Sentinel story involved suspended lawyer M. Ravi, and Mr Lee Hsien Yang and his wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern, who are under police investigation for possible offences of giving false evidence in judicial proceedings.

Asia Sentinel then published an editor’s note on its article saying it had received MHA’s correction direction on May 27, but stood by its story.

It also posted a correction notice detailing the false statements, and a link to the government fact-checking website, Factually, with access to the correct facts.

On the same day, the website posted a separate article titled Singapore Government Demand For Correction, which contained the correction notice and a link to Factually.

Asia Sentinel then published an article on Monday, titled Asia Sentinel Answer To Singapore Government Demand For Correction, where it defended its assertions from the original story.

It carried MHA’s correction notices, but they were not placed at the top of the article and at the top of the website’s main page, as required.

Said MCI: “The correction direction issued to Asia Sentinel had required the facts to be juxtaposed against the falsehoods, so that end users in Singapore can read both versions and draw their own conclusions.”

The access blocking orders will be cancelled should Asia Sentinel com

POFMA becomes PAP censorship tool.

The story involving LHY and his wife has many facets including recent fine of Lawyer Kwa
by the law society.

they use pofma to censor LHY side of the story so that only favorable pap versions can exist

all this is just censorship and information manipulation

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Read the official notice from the Government. 

Petty level 100 sia. 

[Image: FxnBFqhakAACwdJ?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FxnBGNDagAQ_Lw0?format=jpg&name=large]
BTW, this is Asia Sentinel's publishing of SG's POFMA notice. I don't see what's so objectionable or wrong about it? 

[Image: FxnBFqvaMAAyuAj?format=jpg&name=large]

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

NOW ONLY LEFT SGTALK SENTINEL

FAR EASTERN ECONOMIC REVIEW WAS BAN BY LEE KUAN YEW