Haven’t 7th getai already start ?

Saw from ch 8 some already doing.

(12-08-2023, 10:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Saw from ch 8 some already doing.

over liao

This year have getai,,, not so boring

(12-08-2023, 10:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Saw from ch 8 some already doing.

Why? You missed your idol Wang Lei ah?  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-08-2023, 09:39 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why? You missed your idol Wang Lei ah?  Big Grin

He still got sing getai? Thought he retired from getai liao and only sell thing online nia.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(13-08-2023, 09:46 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  He still got sing getai? Thought he retired from getai liao and only sell thing online nia.

He shud still be in the getai circle.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(13-08-2023, 09:39 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why? You missed your idol Wang Lei ah?  Big Grin

Pls rah Who is he? Just a Low punk fellow offend a lot people and also cunning. Karma is coming for him. Now I disappointed why haven’t action Chan bros to sue him make him broke. I doubt Chan Bro will not bother partly Chan Bros due to stalkholders.

My idol is Elon M Smile

(13-08-2023, 09:46 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  He still got sing getai? Thought he retired from getai liao and only sell thing online nia.

DUMB people still buy things from him and so call his team people.

They are JUST Giving away their hard earn money to these people.

those products the profit margin is TOO much , this is why he profits a lot.

Outside retail shops in fact sell cheaper despite still have to pay high rental.

Is not they are big company can afford sell cheaper is they are not greedy on the profit margin, just earn few percentage unlike this Wang lei and his team they are greedy for high profit margin.

I pity those DUMB aunties so Dumb buy from them , scam by them.

7th month and people forget all sense of courtesy with their improper burning etc

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

Wanglei products can buy? Unless you want to throw away your money

will you be performing as 帝女花?

(13-08-2023, 10:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  DUMB people still buy things from him and so call his team people.

They are JUST Giving away their hard earn money to these people.

those products the profit margin is TOO much , this is why he profits a lot.

Outside retail shops in fact sell cheaper despite still have to pay high rental.

Is not they are big company can afford sell cheaper is they are not greedy on the profit margin, just earn few percentage unlike this Wang lei and his team they are greedy for high profit margin.

I pity those DUMB aunties so Dumb buy from them , scam by them.

Suspect his customers mainly the PG\MG lah. Not sure about other products, but it seem many PG\MG do like the seafood he sold, tia quite a number of them gong ish very fresh and pricing reasonabe, so maybe for the seafood stuffs ish not too exp moi guess, else hard to attract those PG\MG too. However personally not sure hao true those good reviews as never hoot before. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

My unit very suay

low floor, next to carpark, have a court yard . . .

Every year Getai can make my unit shake like earthquake and noisy like SAI

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(13-08-2023, 10:54 AM)wendychan Wrote:  7th month and people forget all sense of courtesy with their improper burning etc

Incense papers flying everywhere indiscriminately burnt to ashes lah! Big Grin