another new stock guru:stock market sniper organised by shareinvestor

proud to claim greed w precision short sia 50% rtn on 30 dys
shoert alibaba at peak w 50% rtn on 10 mths.

no womder nowadays many guru keep advt to go zoom to capture students b4 more n more competitors emerge

i think i know this guy

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-11-2021, 01:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  i think i know this guy

ok now tell us what is his name n the whatapp grp name

me also want join ....

Sgbiffett seem know him could be genuine...

Guru can make money for us we don't care...

(28-11-2021, 02:00 PM)talky Wrote:  ok now tell us what is his name n the whatapp grp name

I do not recommend or discourage his course.
I have only spoken to him and find him knowledgeable. I do not know what he teaches or whether it is useful at all. It is short term so does not fit the way I invest now.

He is an educated person who graduated from Cambridge University.

He was formerly known as Sgx swinger now is something "sniper". I have not been following for sometime.

His name is Bill.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What is his WhatsApp group ? Can join boh

(28-11-2021, 03:24 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  What is his WhatsApp group ? Can join boh

You can contact him here.

He just made $2M from catching the rise Moderna.

https://finchartsniper.blogspot.com/2020...n.html?m=1

If need to use $2M to invest and the return is just $2M than not worth loh...no leverage at all; one to one only...

Tomorrow market how?

(28-11-2021, 04:29 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Tomorrow market how?

Most likely open down

I rarely see a bad Friday that is not followed by a bad Monday.

You can imagine all the worry warts over the week end when they wake up on Monday all they can think of is "SELL"...

(28-11-2021, 04:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Most likely open down

I rarely see a bad Friday that is not followed by a bad Monday.

You can imagine all the worry warts over the week end when they wake up on Monday all they can think of is "SELL"...

OMG.

(28-11-2021, 02:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I do not recommend or discourage his course.
I have only spoken to him and find him knowledgeable. I do not know what he teaches or whether it is useful at all. It is short term so does not fit the way I invest now.

He is an educated person who graduated from Cambridge University.

He was formerly known as Sgx swinger now is something "sniper". I have not been following for sometime.
YES U GOT IT RIGHT HIS WEBMINAR IS ON A SAT OF DEC

His name is Bill.

(28-11-2021, 03:57 PM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen, beware of liars and snake oil charlattans selling courses

About 5 years ago after I decided to quit trading for a living

I have about a MILLION cash to invest in stocks

So I attended a few FREE previews conducted by stock market gurus like Bill Eng

I also followed the cbailj calls by a self proclaim topsage here who called himself Singapore's Warren Buffett

He claimed he bought $100K worth of SembMarine shares at around $1.80 and strongly recommended me and others to follow him like what Bill Eng is doing for his followers

I was very tempted to sink my MILLION $$$ lifetime savings into that SembMarine stock recommended by sgbuffett which he claimed will return 100% not 88%

Guest what would have happened to my $1M savings today if I had followed this self proclaimed stock market guru's call to buy SembMarine?

Answer - POKAI!

No money to buy carpets, no money to pay for my son's meals, school uniform, text books, computer

And no money to buy a new 5I resale HDB flat in Queenstown

IN THE 1ST PLACE I M NOT SIDING THESE GURUS.
they are right at the pt of calling u to buy.
but did u follow through or did they guide u further ,monitor the stocks when turn sour.

enron ge yahoo world com,kodak,nokia are all great companies  but cant just buy n keep be a v lazy investors,money do not fall fr the sky still need to do homework along the way.creative was once $60  a great spore co today <$5

these gurus in all fairness are never ALWAYS RIGHT buy right most of the time,we just tap on their knowledge n skills final decisions in on u .sir lee was a great man he too make some great n grave  mistakes for spore.

each guru has their TA knowledge n preferences.sometimes it works sometimes it does not as stock markets are v dynamic ,stubbornly use only that skill w/0 common sense to change strategy will be a guaranteed failure
like in chinese kufu movie not one martial arts skills can be king of the martial world at all times
i alwasy missed the 60 70 80 hk martial arts cantonese movies

(28-11-2021, 12:17 PM)talky Wrote:  proud to claim greed w precision short sia 50% rtn on 30 dys
shoert alibaba at peak w 50% rtn on 10 mths.

no womder nowadays many guru keep advt to go zoom to capture students b4 more n more competitors emerge

aiyah.....he probably have 2 accounts with same broker................one a/c he buy and other a/c he go short...............then show you the winning trade lor Laughing

(29-11-2021, 11:35 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  aiyah.....he probably have 2 accounts with same broker................one a/c he buy and other a/c he go short...............then show you the winning trade lor Laughing

I think before more people shoot off wild accusations and allegations without any information.

This trader requires people to watch him trade live for a period...only when convinced then sign up.

He doesn't just let you sign for the course.

All his trades are done live to demonstrate the skill.
And you can watch for a period.

(28-11-2021, 03:32 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You can contact him here.

He just made $2M from catching the rise Moderna.

https://finchartsniper.blogspot.com/2020...n.html?m=1
This fellow I know he use to trade warrant in sgx

(29-11-2021, 12:33 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  This fellow I know he use to trade warrant in sgx

I think he does put and calls for HSI short term trades.

I wouldn't do this as the warrants on sgx are stacked heavily against smalll players....many die ugly.

CFDs are better ... and futures contract are even lower costs.

Just to be clear.
The trader conducts live demo. Not show only selected transactions.

Only if you are convinced he has trading skills then you are allowed to sign for the course.

All other self proclaimed "gurus" will make claims but never show you live trading ...they will only show you trades that are closed already.

While I do not have enough info to recommend or don't recommend the course, I have spoken to him and he is knowledgeable about what works and what does not work at the markets. As far as I own research and understanding  goes,  the method he trade with is likely correct from his characterisation of the market. It is out of this correct characterisation that a method can be derived.

Anyway, the proposition is quite simple  ...you go and see for yourself live whether he is accurate, uou don't have to trust anybody words just your own eyes.

[Image: bXJnoeI.png]

As for countless other instructors,  any past transactions can be selectively presented or fabricated...and looking at their claims mostly likely rubbish to take your $$.

(29-11-2021, 04:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Just to be clear.
The trader conducts live demo. Not show only selected transactions.

Only if you are convinced he has trading skills then you are allowed to sign for the course.

All other self proclaimed "gurus" will make claims but never show you live trading ...they will only show you trades that are closed already.

While I do not have enough info to recommend or don't recommend the course, I have spoken to him and he is knowledgeable about what works and what does not work at the markets. As far as I own research and understanding  goes,  the method he trade with is likely correct from his characterisation of the market. It is out of this correct characterisation that a method can be derived.

Anyway, the proposition is quite simple  ...you go and see for yourself live whether he is accurate, uou don't have to trust anybody words just your own eyes.

[Image: bXJnoeI.png]

As for countless other instructors,  any past transactions can be selectively presented or fabricated...and looking at their claims mostly likely rubbish to take your $$.

THAT IS V V TRUE.ONLY NEWBIES WIL FALL INTO THIS TRAP.

1st time attending a  stock guru zoom not showing himself  this guru Bill Eng when conducting a zoom  so shy to show his face.
for the 1st  40 min boasting his skills catching tops n botoms (all these already happened)

a few left half way ,worst guru ever attended.
 Homily is still more reliable n honest

(11-12-2021, 03:49 PM)talky Wrote:  1st time attending a  stock guru zoom not showing himself  this guru Bill Eng when conducting a zoom  so shy to show his face.
for the 1st  40 min boasting his skills catching tops n botoms (all these already happened)

After that what happens?
I think if you just meet 1st time.. .
all.he can show is some past trades and samples
 Those should be taken with pinch of salt as they can select and show anything they want.

As.i understand you can join his WhatsApp or telegram to watch the live trade ...

any such gutu able to show how much they really made from their calls?

(11-12-2021, 04:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  any such gutu able to show how much they really made from their calls?

as far as i know rayner,robin ho  n adam khoo showed their transactions

(11-12-2021, 04:07 PM)talky Wrote:  as far as i know rayner,robin ho  n adam khoo showed their transactions

Robin Ho show his 2009 transaction record with audit.

He made $2M shorting the S&P that year.i could be he had it audited because it was good year and he can use it for marketing. 

I remember meeting him in 2015, he predicted another crash and it never came. 

I don't know him that well but roughly know his trading method.

His method is very simple but I am not sure if it works all the time.

(11-12-2021, 04:54 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Robin Ho show his 2009 transaction record with audit.

He made $2M shorting the S&P that year.i could be he had it audited because it was good year and he can use it for marketing. 

I remember meeting him in 2015, he predicted another crash and it never came. 

I don't know him that well but roughly know his trading method.

His method is very simple but I am not sure if it works all the time.

Chances are it is not always winning all the time, cos if that is the case, then many need  not work fulltime but trade on-line.... Laughing Rotfl

(11-12-2021, 05:00 PM)debono Wrote:  Chances are it is not always winning all the time, cos if that is the case, then many need  not work fulltime but trade on-line.... Laughing Rotfl

What you say is true.