any idea when will chnl 8 sat sun taiwan drama ends.

u will be stupider n stupider if this drags on.makes no sense n logic to see how the story develops
john father  a successful businessman fr US could hv signed the contract n meet his son in law demand to save his endangered life.

signed 1st,protect life,then report police n void the contract as it was signed under life threatening.

NEXT

a will can be so easily amended ??
JUST AS I HV SPECULATED THE FATHER HV TO DIE SON IN LAW GET ALL THE MONEY ONLY THEN JIA YE WILL WAKE UP TO SEE HIS HUSBAND TRUE COLOUR.

(21-11-2021, 03:10 PM)talky Wrote:  u will be stupider n stupider if this drags on.makes no sense n logic to see how the story develops
john father  a successful businessman fr US could hv signed the contract n meet his son in law demand to save his endangered life.

signed 1st,protect life,then report police n void the contract as it was signed under life threatening.

NEXT

JUST AS I HV SPECULATED THE FATHER HV TO DIE SON IN LAW GET ALL THE MONEY ONLY THEN JIA YE WILL WAKE UP TO SEE HIS HUSBAND TRUE COLOUR.
If we make a bet, the winner won't be able to collect winnings in this world.

All these stories must come from the land of the free. People can step in others house, office as simple as they want to.

Some say can go see others wives bathing.

should asked when the support end?.

Taiwanese drama story very long one...few years also have ..that is for our grand parents to see one...young people can see and learn the Chinese society manner and respect the elders.

(21-11-2021, 04:16 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Taiwanese drama story very long one...few years also have ..that is for our grand parents to see one...young people can see and learn the Chinese society manner and respect the elders.

I BELIEVE THERE ARE STILL SOME GD  TW DRAMA BUT MEDIA CORP BUYS THE CHEAP N LOUSY STUFF.
EVEN THE C GRADE OF HK DRAMA IS FAR MORE BETTER THAN ANY TW DRAMA.

I ever seen one Tawanese before this was shown for few years too...that was about a girl couldn't grown up after 30 over years still look like a small girl ....that Tawanese drama also very long too !!

(21-11-2021, 04:28 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  I ever seen one Tawanese before this was shown for few years too...that was about a girl couldn't grown up after 30 over years still look like a small girl ....that Tawanese drama also very long too !!

甘味人生

I love to watch them..very nice stories.

I hope it never end

They not only act out talking but also their thoughts.. very unique.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

https://youtu.be/GixeUjoqscI

(21-11-2021, 03:40 PM)cf9 Wrote:  All these stories must come from the land of the free. People can step in others house, office as simple as they want to.

Some say can go see others wives bathing.

yalor. everyone wears shoes inside house and bedroom

I loved Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Gosh! Moi can't believe it... moi in the wrong forum or thread... moi a kimchi drama fan  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

When prc unites taiwan the drama will end.

taiwan meimei like to show half ball. I love to go their night markets after work Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(21-11-2021, 08:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  taiwan meimei like to show half ball.  I love to go their night markets after work Big Grin

Anytime randomly pick one prettier and sexier than our ones.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

I also like the way they talk childishly

(21-11-2021, 09:14 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Anytime randomly pick one prettier and sexier than our ones.

Yes indeed

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

My mother finished on youtube three yrs ago....

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(21-11-2021, 03:10 PM)talky Wrote:  u will be stupider n stupider if this drags on.makes no sense n logic to see how the story develops

NEXT

U switched off your TV, the show will instant end.  U co...ck enjoy watching & yet keeo complaining

Lolol

(22-11-2021, 07:24 AM)Sline Wrote:  U switched off your TV, the show will instant end.  U co...ck enjoy watching & yet keeo complaining

CANT SWITCH OFF
B4 MARRIAGE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD
AFTER MARRIED CANT EVEN CHANGE A TV STATION !!!