anyone attended algomerchant team Trix workshop seminar

the workshop is at paya lebar sq

This one using Robo trading?
I wouldn't put a single cent with them.
Anyone with a working automated system will never give to you to make money.

The reason is a pattern self destructs the longer you use it and more money is used to trade it. So people who discover patterns that can be traded keep it to themselves and use it until it no longer works.

So the basic idea they are promoting is not sound.

https://www.algomerchant.com/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Okay I have looked through and examined their products  they offer a few trading strategies back tested with certain performance.

You need to pay $888 to subscribe to the robots.

Look through the stats for 2 of their robots TriX and Viki

[Image: JyNuvg7.jpg]
[Image: DsqmT5c.jpg]

I have tested many strategies and back tested many like in the thousands. It's not hard to find a strategy that works for a given period or 2. Either you use machine learning or a set of technical indications where you vary the parameters until you tune them to be profitable.

The main problem is they are not guaranteed to work going forward. In fact most won't due to random nature of the market. Machine learning if you use a CNN with deep learning may not be finding patterns but memorising what happened in the market to produce results.

Not that these are impossible.to overcome.
Renaissance solved it by using copious amounts of data and PhD level mathematicians. When they succeed the mosg important thing is to swear each person in the team to secrecy find investors and use it to make billions.

They won't go and sell the system for $888 to mass market due to the effort needed to develop it.

For $888 you don't know what you are getting and likely it is a dud that cause you to lose money....

It's like buying miracle cure from snake oil seller who does not reveal the ingredients...you are lucky not to poison yourself.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(05-05-2022, 05:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Okay I have looked through and examined their products  they offer a few trading strategies back tested with certain performance.

You need to pay $888 to subscribe to the robots.

Look through the stats for 2 of their robots TriX and Viki

[Image: JyNuvg7.jpg]
[Image: DsqmT5c.jpg]

I have tested many strategies and back tested many like in the thousands. It's not hard to find a strategy that works for a given period or 2. Either you use machine learning or a set of technical indications where you vary the parameters until you tune them to be profitable.

The main problem is they are not guaranteed to work going forward. In fact most won't due to random nature of the market. Machine learning if you use a CNN with deep learning may not be finding patterns but memorising what happened in the market to produce results.

Not that these are impossible.to overcome.
Renaissance solved it by using copious amounts of data and PhD level mathematicians. When they succeed the mosg important thing is to swear each person in the team to secrecy find investors and use it to make billions.

They won't go and sell the system for $888 to mass market  due to the effort needed to develop it.

For $888 you don't know what you are getting and likely it is a dud that cause you to lose money....

It's like buying miracle cure from snake oil seller who does not reveal the ingredients...you are lucky not to poison yourself.
need to pay 888 no wonder keep sending me emails almost every wk , few seats left
out of 20 who attended even if 5 signed up will collect >4K

(06-05-2022, 02:35 PM)talky Wrote:  need to pay 888 no wonder keep sending me emails almost every wk , few seats left
out of 20 who attended even if 5 signed up will collect >4K

I don't think there are that many victims around ...