anyone experienced periapical cyst(swelling of gums)

it got so bad that the chin swollen with a lump need to tqake antibiotic medicine for a wk to hv the swelling subside.

it was becos of a tooth decay had a v bad toothache

the polyclinic  dentist say  after extraction of the culprit bad tooth need to do cleaning of the roots to remove all the germs 
the 2 procedures hv to be done at hospital as polclinic dental does not hv the facility

even though had a referral letter from polclinic dentist walk in to nuh dentistry clinic need to pay $116!!

(04-11-2023, 08:27 AM)talky Wrote:  it got so bad that the chin swollen with a lump need to tqake antibiotic medicine for a wk to hv the swelling subside.

it was becos of a tooth decay had a v bad toothache

the polyclinic  dentist say  after extraction of the culprit bad tooth need to do cleaning of the roots to remove all the germs 
the 2 procedures hv to be done at hospital as polclinic dental does not hv the facility

even though had a referral letter from polclinic dentist walk in to nuh dentistry clinic need to pay $116!!

i once had gum swelling so bad i looked like Popeye.................chin also swollen..............i no need see doctor......

1) use mouthwash (baking soda + sea-salt + ''Yukare'' brand of hydrogen peroxide)

2) took L-lysine + Vit C

3) this is the real killer..................GARLIC.................take it orally (minced)................then put the garlic between your gums and cheek and hold it there as long as you can..............very fast okay liao