放馬過來!中國關門打狗索羅斯|為打敗中國不顧美國利益!|投資中國是悲劇性的錯誤?|吃不到「大蛋糕」唱衰中國經濟【屈姬主播 EP11】

https://youtu.be/VnaeSP8gM0w

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Do we ban Soros? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(14-09-2021, 07:21 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do we ban Soros? 
Soros promote the idea of Open Societies.

He is slandered and maligned mainly for his left wing views and promotion of the Open Society concept.

He is favorite boogey man and scapegoat of govts who face protests and unrest.....they like to blame him but what causes the unrest is mostly their own incompetence...the funds that find its way to protestors is never  the cause and often Soros fund so many of his societies to promote democracy and open govt some of it find its way up to protests....but is never the main driver of these protests.

But they always point their finger at him....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Here is Malaysia govt accusing Soros of funding organisations  .... color revolution in Malaysia.

Do you think the problem in Malaysia is due to Soros or the way the country is run?

Here they(UMNO) are blaming Soros for Bersih anti corruption protests.

The main reason for those protest was 1MDB not Soros. When the people feel the nation is looted is it better for them to stay silent and do nothing?

Any govt afraid of the Open Society is not an open govt and is hiding all sorts of secrets that can harm the people. That is main reason why Soros is attacked.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(14-09-2021, 07:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  "...the funds that find its way to protestors is never  the cause and often Soros fund so many of his societies to promote democracy and open govt some of it find its way up to protests....but is never the main driver of these protests.

But they always point their finger at him....

did some funds aso find their ways to your bank accounts?

(14-09-2021, 11:34 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  No....I only see a few topup from S'pore govt. during covid...did it go to yours?

nop... nothing at all

but according to mr butt, funds hv been finding their ways to places, to support riots and cause social instabilities? wonder he's the insider info

(14-09-2021, 11:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  nop... nothing at all

but according to mr butt, funds hv been finding their ways to places, to support riots and cause social instabilities? wonder he's the insider info

Plse don't talk nonsense and make false insinuations.

The last riot in Singapore was in little India ...was this fund by Soros? What caused it?...

(14-09-2021, 07:38 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Soros promote the idea of Open Societies.

Soros is the evil hand behind most chaos and unrest in 3rd world countries!

(14-09-2021, 11:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse don't talk nonsense and make false insinuations.

The last riot in Singapore was in little India ...was this fund by Soros? What caused it?...

that I duno. I thought you're more knowledgeable, based on yr claim?

your post claimed that some "... funds found their ways there ..." do you mean they invested in those riots or what? what sorts of returns the investors were looking for?

(14-09-2021, 12:11 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Soros is the evil hand behind most chaos and unrest in 3rd world countries!

Do you know what many countries are in 3rd world? Often they have lousy govt and corrupted ....that is cause of protest not soros