anyone taken Lianhua Qingwen

can share yr experience

Normally, it is taken immediately if you have Covid. This will reduce the side effects. Some manage to recover in around 3 days. 

Also, try the throat spray. 
Fever pack.
Mouth Gargle.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

i got no covid

can i take for cough and congestion

(02-04-2022, 10:39 PM)Talent Wrote:  i got no covid

I take it every now and then in the fear that I may get Covid. So far, most of those around me had Covid. Maybe I had Covid before but I am not aware of it.

Average people recover at around 6-7 days for Covid. Fever, Cough, and flu.
An adult can take up to 4 tablets each time. 3 times a day. Children half of it.

(02-04-2022, 10:34 PM)Talent Wrote:  can share yr experience

Are you a Fake Talent?

(02-04-2022, 10:40 PM)theold Wrote:  I take it every now and then in the fear that I may get Covid. So far, most of those around me had Covid. Maybe I had Covid before but I am not aware of it.

An adult can take up to 4 tablets each time. 3 times a day. Children half of it.

did you experience any side effects

is it herbs capsule

(02-04-2022, 11:01 PM)Talent Wrote:  did you experience any side effects

is it herbs capsule

No side effects. It has been around for a long time. Every household in Hong Kong will be given Lianhua Qingwen.

From feedback, Covid is never mild.

I took it today as I just tio covid. Dun think it is necessary. I'll probably finish one box then stop there.

(02-04-2022, 11:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I took it today as I just tio covid. Dun think it is necessary. I'll probably finish one box then stop there.
ohh...i bought 2 boxes from holland v and the shopkeeper told me to take it daily for "prevention"  Thinking
i have yet to unbox...

anyway, get well soon!
[+] 2 users Like TalkingRabbit's post

(02-04-2022, 10:39 PM)Talent Wrote:  i got no covid

Can la. As long you have flu like symptoms .It supposed to be good for phlegm congestion.

Suitable for:

Used in system of heat toxin assailing the lung in influenza manifested as

Fever
Aversion to cold
Muscular soreness
Stuffy and runny nose
Cough
Headache
Dry and sore throat
Reddish tongue
Yellow and greasy tongue coating

(02-04-2022, 10:36 PM)theold Wrote:  Normally, it is taken immediately if you have Covid. This will reduce the side effects. Some manage to recover in around 3 days. 

Also, try the throat spray. 
Fever pack.
Mouth Gargle.

Most cases are mild ..
So even do nothing or take panadol also recover.
Hard to say of this drug really works.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-04-2022, 10:34 PM)Talent Wrote:  can share yr experience

what's that?

First day of infection is like nothing. Fever. Temperature up. The next day up and down. Some up to above 40. 

Next throat pain. Cough to expel the mucus. Some children cried. Likely babies also get covid.

Drink more water.

A lazy virus that makes a person lazy.
[+] 2 users Like theold's post

Go to yr PHPC dr if suspect something wrong . Govt has supplied these clinics ' paxlogid' anti viral drug from pfizer , free for seniors..
Dr says drug very new n effective in its initial.1 week period...
Must not delay n treat yrself...many.seniors got covid leading to pneumonia, mati.
Btw, seniors must take pneumonia 2 jabs for life immunity

One adult last blamed it on Covid. He still can walk and talk after it. But die 2-3 months later.

People tend to resign after they got Covided. Maybe they suddenly like to be with their beloved person.

What's the price per box for this Lianhua Qingwen?

I take 万年人参 also effective

Are you taking it to boost your libido? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-03-2022, 04:22 PM)kokee Wrote:  comie dogs push morons to take this chinese medicine>100x in this forum liao.
some in HK after taking, liver became disable & need to change liver, good luck those who follow comie dogs here to anyhow eat chinese medicine.
got sickness, go to see doctor.

中年漢服用連花清溫後要換肝!中醫提醒性質猛烈要慎服 |

FYI, good luck, comie dog.

(03-04-2022, 08:09 AM)hansamu Wrote:  What's the price per box for this Lianhua Qingwen?

Around $8.50

Jac Lau had one week of covid

He KBKB because he fell ill very bad

He showed pix he bought that chinese pkt for his covid

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-04-2022, 10:40 PM)theold Wrote:  I take it every now and then in the fear that I may get Covid. So far, most of those around me had Covid. Maybe I had Covid before but I am not aware of it.

You shd not be taking it if you are feeling well.

(03-04-2022, 10:29 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  You shd not be taking it if you are feeling well.

True. Can strengthen your immune system with more fruits and vegetables supplemented by Vitamin C.

(03-04-2022, 10:16 AM)winbig Wrote:  Around $8.50

Freaking expensive.

(03-04-2022, 11:22 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Freaking expensive.

It's not a long term medication. Once recovered can stop taking.

Just be careful. Most chinese medications have a high mercury content. My ex colleague husband kena mercury poisoning from ingesting too much medication.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

very powerful

i just took 2 last night
and 2 this morning

think better not take if no need

anything powerful is no good

i will reduce to 1

ntuc 8.10 only

(03-04-2022, 11:22 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Freaking expensive.

Price in China is only 3 Singapore dollars. Come here mark up three times.

(03-04-2022, 12:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Price in China is only 3 Singapore dollars. Come here mark up three times.

Terrible...profiteering bastards