Angry 

and have to spend $500 for the medical bill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW3CtWb_OkQ
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

i bet she is not the only one
should be alot of these cases
so many pple will not be taking the 3rd jab
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

Just seek doctors for advise not from radio station, friends, peers or ……  Laughter-144 …… social media

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

All vaccines may have alleric reaction and side effects but rare.
Not just vaccine even everyday medicine like pills for pain and headache he we have to consult doctor before using.

If not sure just check with doctor.

Do not go to Internet for information or ask friends as they may not have medical qualifications.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

a friend's relative had been seeing several gps near his estate for stomach problem for the past 4 months. all said no big deal and gave him some medicines and mc. last week cannot tahan rushed to a&e. wah, admitted immediately for operation the next day.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

This is your own life.
You decide it for yourself. 
Dont be brainwashed by anyone.

For 3rd dose, no hurry to go for 3rd Jab...
Wait and see approach is still a better deal now.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(25-10-2021, 12:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  a friend's relative had been seeing several gps near his estate for stomach problem for the past 4 months. all said no big deal and gave him some medicines and mc. last week cannot tahan rushed to a&e. wah, admitted immediately for operation the next day.
sgbutt rush himself to hospital for gastic problem after vacinated
it is known that vaccine accerate condition u might get in future,,they are called 'markers'
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

If not confident
Wait and see
Take cover first
Dont be heroes
You havev only one life