beware this company: 99 Reno

"In many cases, renovation work such as installation of kitchen cabinets, carpentry work and electrical works were left incomplete," Case said. "Some consumers reported that 99 Reno had collected prepayments for their projects, but did not start work."

Consumers had also reported that the company cited the Covid-19 pandemic, manpower shortage and cash flow issues as reasons for the delay in renovation works.

The company was also allegedly unable to provide a firm date for completing the works.

Yet, 99 Reno continued to take on new projects and collect deposits from consumers, said Case. The company is also said to have asked existing customers to pay the full contract sum to restart uncompleted renovation work.

https://tinyurl.com/5jj2hwew

better take down their ic and licence particulars, local physical address and contacts, before making any payment

The Reno Co probably from malaisai. Can just run back and nobody can touch them

I thought ads on TV also...

heard that reno cost has gone up alot?

a lot is how much?

Good luck to thoze engaging them.

Heng I already renovated my house last year already.

Never fork up any $$$ if the work is not carried out. You pick the ID/ contractor not they pick you.

Always remember customer is always right.
You set the rules not they set the rules.
No need to follow their rules blindly.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"