bill gates made a great mistake spending time with Jeffrey Epstein

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/08/05/busin...index.html

You enjoy a person's company and you spend alot of time with him. ....even if the guy turn out to be a crook...something you did not know about...what is the problem?

Regret is when you spend time with a person to do what you should not do.....so what did Gates do when he was with Epstein?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-08-2021, 05:46 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You enjoy a person's company and you spend alot of time with him. ....even if the guy turn out to be a crook...something you did not know about...what is the problem?

Regret is when you spend time with a person to do what you should not do.....so what did Gates do when he was with Epstein?

its probably the main reason melinda quit him but she isnt saying

Bill Gates is a womanizer.

Not only Bill Gates, many well known figures were also  Jeffrey Epstein‘s customers. Bill Clinton, Prince Xxxx and many more.

IBM made a greater mistake to letting Gates control their OS.

no wonder  Jeffrey Epstein was eliminated in his cell, officially they said he committed suicide. The truth is he didn’t want to die, he was so scared they would kill him in prison cell that he transferred money to the bank account of the other prisoner in the same cell every day...until one day they transferred his cell mate to another cell, then he died at night...can you believe the CCTV cameras all fell to work that night and two officers slept on job? what a setup! very dark one.

(06-08-2021, 06:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Bill Gates is a womanizer.

Chinese saying ...Great man cannot overcome attraction of women.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.