Italy voters shift sharply, reward Meloni’s far-right part

By FRANCES D'EMILIO and GIADA ZAMPANO
today

ROME (AP) — Italian voters rewarded Giorgia Meloni’s euroskeptic party with neo-fascist roots, propelling the country toward what likely would be its first far-right-led government since World War II

“Italy chose us,” she said. “We will not betray (the country) as we never have.”

The formation of a ruling coalition, with the help of Meloni’s right-wing and center-right allies, could take weeks. If Meloni, 45, succeeds, she would be the first woman to hold the country’s premiership.

Much much more at: https://apnews.com/article/elections-vot...9a21f92efe

This might be the beginning of the end for EU

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/HhL7ybi1
[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-26-at-15-58-44-GESARA-news.png]

So Mussolini is back in Italy after 77 years.

(26-09-2022, 04:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  So Mussolini is back in Italy after 77 years.

[Image: 075-EA21-A-6612-4-EF5-BFE4-D972-D646-E87-E.gif]

[Image: 15-C1-EA6-B-CCAF-4457-B1-AE-C9-F956360795.gif]

[Image: AF4375-C2-6665-4-A82-AB46-B85-BED4-D67-C2.gif]

Zelensky's government is supposedly "Centre"

But the people propping him up are worst than far right. They are outright Nazis.

The supposed "far right" Meloney is pro Russia just as Orban is.

[Image: 6-AFFDBB3-51-B3-4-E21-BA6-C-6-E902-EFEA7-CC.jpg]

[Image: 76973317-A3-FE-4246-9-B75-39-A25-FB1-DF21.jpg]

[Image: B6-A55053-05-D2-4063-9-B22-0693-C81443-D9.webp]

[Image: 9-D9-E15-ED-1-CC2-4659-B27-B-ACD42-DA8-C9-DB.jpg]

Unchange Meloni.
Nothing much she can do.

Russia will provide Italy german gas

Smile

finally this world has another strong lady PM, pro-taiwan & strongly against china!!
almost whole world fxxking the 2 evils, china & russia now!
these 2 evils better tie to die together, if they start to F each other, that will be even better!
let see these 2 evils, who will sell away their blood brother 1st!!

意大利出現史上第一位親台抗中女首相

義大利首位女總理友台

Right-wing leaders like Trump like to

1. Blame complex problems on things people can easily hate. Trump blame Mexican jmmgrants and China for all of the people's problems. UK right wing blamed EU for all their economic woes which resulted in Brexit.

2. The voters are gullible in a sense they cannot grasp economic issues well and are attracted to simplified explanation.

3. After the right wing leader kill all his scapgpats..the people are often always worse off.

4. After that, they try to find a new bogeyman to direct the people's hatred in order to get support.

5. They repeat this pattern until country is worse off and in shambles. Then they throw the country to someone else to fix.

Just like Brexit, you now have Italian leaders telling people being in Eurozone is cause of all their problems. They seem to forget what the situation was before Eurozone when they has regular crisis and lira would get devalued and citizens savings wiped out overnight.

Just look at UK after they left the EU now the pound is going to the toilet and will soon reach parity with USD. Not to mention the horrid state of the UK economy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.