Man with no mask : Court roon packed with supporter claimed he was tortured

[Image: 2Z2CLuH.jpg]
British expat supporters filled the courtroom, one woman repeatedly laughing & another clapping loudly when Glynn slammed S'pore's judiciary

Throughout the hearing, Glynn repeated that he was a sovereign, living man against whom the charges had no effect. He called the proceedings "preposterous" and "disgusting".

His supporters filled the courtroom, with one woman repeatedly laughing and another clapping loudly when Glynn slammed Singapore's judiciary. Court officers stepped in to stop them at various points.

Thursday was meant to be Glynn's first day of trial, but he insisted he would not be pleading guilty or not guilty as it was "nonsense".

The hearing opened with Glynn trying to introduce his legal counsel, a Mr Abdul Rashid Abdul Rahman. He had appeared in court with Glynn previously, but was stopped at the door for improper attire.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Timotheus Koh told the court that the prosecution had performed their checks and confirmed that Mr Abdul Rashid was not an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore.

Mr Abdul Rashid said he is not, but that he is an "ambassador at large and advocate of Kingdom Filipina Hacienda", and that he was there to defend his "sovereign compatriot".

He said he understood the meaning of the bar, but said "I don't need a licence to practice".

Mr Koh told the court that the prosecution would be making an application for Glynn to be assessed at IMH, to see if he is of unsound mind.

"I will never plead guilty or not guilty. I can't believe this has been going on since the 8th of May," Glynn said.

"It's so straightforward it's so clear that this sham of a case should be dropped."

A woman in the public gallery burst out laughing soon after this, and another woman waved two thumbs up at Glynn.

Judge Tham ordered Glynn to be remanded at IMH for two weeks and return to court on Aug 19.

At this, Glynn raised his voice, saying this is "absolutely outrageous injustice".

"I am disgusted. How can you send an innocent man to prison when he has not been found guilty and the charges do not apply to him ... I am disgusted at how the Singapore judicial system has treated me and my family," he said.

The woman who had raised her thumbs at Glynn clapped very loudly at this point, and the judge reminded her to observe court decorum.

As proceedings wound down, Glynn called to the prosecutor: "Good luck getting into the book of life, Mr Koh. Good luck with that one. How can you say Singapore is a safe country. Police who hunt me down like a pack of wild animals. This is not justice. This is disgusting. I am appalled."

Deport him..

AMTK ah?  Angry

How come roudy "supporters" were not thrown out?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

So how like that? Where is Shame?....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Jail and fine this foreign devil. We don't need foreign devils in singapore. All foreign devils can leave.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Many are claiming they are sovereign including MBS woman and earlier case of woman in shopping center. If more and more people declare they are sovereign ....what will happen?

Singapore should have "anti-sovereign" law to take away rights of people to declare this.

[Image: PMZLUOu.jpg]

Arrest the rest too.
Court disorder.

(05-08-2021, 12:29 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So how like that? Where is Shame?....... Rolleyes

As usual, Ah Shame hiding under the carpet
[+] 2 users Like Gstalk's post

Throw the rest out.
This is a court not a playground.

syonan perverted ah guan and losers love such trxxh

May be the rottan will stop all these "sovereign" hooligans. Remember we gave Michael Fay the rottan and the Americans stopped messing with our judiciary for good........ Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

So interesting FT. Is Remand consider Jailed also?

(05-08-2021, 12:30 PM)Great Wrote:  Jail and fine this foreign devil. We don't need foreign devils  in singapore. All foreign devils can leave.
Agreed.

And bring up charges for those who disrupted the court proceedings with contempt of court. Clapping Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

I don't think all these people are 'crazy

There is movement in US and UK called sovereign movement that claim they have no agreement to follow the law of the state.

The logic is they are born ...they live .and at no time they are to submit themselves to rules,.law and regulations laid out by the state.

Hence the state has forceitself onto their lives and illegally controlling them.

You think about it that logic is not totally wrong. At no time did he sign a contract to agree to follow Singapore law.

We should plug this loophole when we import foreigners to make them sign a document that they agree to follow law and regulation in Singapore.

Minimally we filter away "sovereign" people otherwise they come and don't obey law.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Behave like an animal, deserve to be treated like one.

Just deport him and ban him from entering Singapore again permanently. From where he comes its no big deal not wearing mask. Hence, his indifferent attitude.

All humans are equal before the law.
Just prosecute accordingly, fairly and squarely.

the court should bow to him and his supporter! this is a give away 'supremacy' benefits.

(05-08-2021, 12:55 PM)The sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't think all these people are 'crazy

There is movement in US and UK called sovereign movement that claim they have no agreement to follow the law of the state.

The logic is they are born ...they live .and at no time they are to submit themselves to rules,.law and regulations laid out by the state.

Hence the state has forceitself onto their lives and illegally controlling them.

You think about it that logic is not totally wrong. At no time did he sign a contract to agree to follow Singapore law.

We should plug this loophole when we import foreigners to make them sign a document that they agree to follow law and regulation in Singapore.

Minimally we filter away "sovereign" people otherwise they come and don't obey law.

When you are in Rome, behave like a Roman and follow their laws.  

The very moment you step into a sovereign country, you have to follow their sovereign laws.

since they couldnt fit in here shd go somewhere else. but even if they move to stay in the jungle they still hv to follow the rules there