buying crypto? declare who you are where you live..

https://newsazi.com/crypto-users-in-spor...nsactions/

Huh nothing new isn't

Those exchange so call follow MAS regulation already done this for years.
I using one which MAS do approve.

The exchange verify is you need to submit your photo to write your name , time been taken to verify your home address and NRIC name.

(22-02-2022, 11:27 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Huh nothing new isn't

Those exchange so call follow MAS regulation already done this for years.
I using one which MAS do approve.

The exchange verify is you need to submit your photo to write your name , time been taken to verify your home address and NRIC name.

Not this lah

Wallet to wallet need to prove ownership
Not nec proof of address, but need to sign transaction to prove ownership

(22-02-2022, 11:44 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Not this lah

Wallet to wallet need to prove ownership
Not nec proof of address, but need to sign transaction to prove ownership

But still need your info so I feel isn't the same ? I ya Gov want to check , they have ways.
Those what " do money laundry one here and there from property etc etc till crytotcurreny " all is just transfer here and there this is why got people become " mule help to transfer " thus get caught.

i mean end of the day you still need to sell of any coins to become cash and in return transfer the cash to your bank account

I think you not getting the point

if it is just proof of ownership of wallet, then just signing will do

already kyc needs ur poa and pp, ic

that is not what they after

i mean end of the day you still need to sell of any coins to become cash and in return transfer the cash to your bank account

this can go through otc
no way can be identified

(22-02-2022, 12:06 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think you not getting the point

if it is just proof of ownership of wallet, then just signing will do

already kyc needs ur poa and pp, ic

that is not what they after

Then what what r they after?

(22-02-2022, 01:24 PM)winbig Wrote:  Then what what r they after?
Are you involved in blockchain or not?

If not, tell you also waste my breath

Dun upset me hor, i know u are PAP plp so everything i say to you i need to go through UV light one, or else my backside sure get split by u, u think i stupig ah

(22-02-2022, 12:08 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  i mean end of the day you still need to sell of any coins to become cash and in return transfer the cash to your bank account

this can go through otc
no way can be identified

I don't bother , I never use so call " do dirty thing " Thus i not worry been check In fact I feel more safe come exchange tie with MAS at least I know the exchange will be operate for SG clients too.

(22-02-2022, 02:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't bother , I never use so call " do dirty thing " Thus i not worry been check In fact I feel more safe come exchange tie with MAS at least I know the exchange will be operate for SG clients too.

You still dun geddit!

If you really active in crypto on regular basis, you know that this further step is very tedious and time consuming and at time difficult to fulfill if the sender is someone you dont know, like for example me, now you geddit?

(22-02-2022, 02:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You still dun geddit!

If you really active in crypto on regular basis, you know that this further step is very tedious and time consuming and at time difficult to fulfill if the sender is someone you dont know, like for example me, now you geddit?

I only concern they better don't " make it harder to withdraw " I more concern on withdraw part , I want is fast and swift.

(22-02-2022, 02:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I only concern they better don't " make it harder to withdraw " I more concern on withdraw part , I want is fast and swift.

ok, then nothing to worry for you

(22-02-2022, 02:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You still dun geddit!

If I dunno you why would I send u crypto?  Laughing it's to prevent hacking bah.

(22-02-2022, 06:20 PM)winbig Wrote:  If I dunno you why would I send u crypto?  Laughing it's to prevent hacking bah.
You involved in crypto or not?

If noob, then please dun karjiao karjiao talk stupig things can?

(22-02-2022, 06:26 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You involved in crypto or not?

If noob, then please dun karjiao karjiao talk stupig things can?

Don't everytime talk like u r expert can or not? Buay tahan. Rotfl

(22-02-2022, 06:53 PM)winbig Wrote:  Don't everytime talk like u r expert can or not? Buay tahan. Rotfl
Laughing Laughing