can i be a tongue dr ?

Exchange between Senior Minister of State for Health, Koh Poh Koon with WP He Ting RU

https://fb.watch/e2rXKomF-g/

[Image: 6.jpg]

OK lah, Dr Koh's point noted. Small matter, case closed...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(04-07-2022, 07:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  OK lah, Dr Koh's point noted. Small matter, case closed...... Big Grin

Think tongue too long need to trim off a little bit
Cool 

(04-07-2022, 07:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Think tongue too long need to trim off a little bit

Ya, I nearly zzzzzzzz...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(04-07-2022, 07:02 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Ya, I nearly zzzzzzzz...... Big Grin

[Image: IMG-20220704-194530-434.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220704-194737.jpg]

Tongue sloshing is a pacifying gesture, and we do it by moving our tongue back and forth from corner to corner of our open mouth. I often notice my husband sloshing his tongue whenever he’s stuck on a problem. Sloshing can also show we are thinking about what to say before saying it.

If you notice the tongue pressing against the palate, with the mouth slightly open, this also indicates struggle2.

Read more at: https://www.scienceofpeople.com/mouth-bo...e-sloshing

[Image: IMG-20220704-211744-959.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220704-211741-697.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220704-211738-037.jpg]
angry gif

o like dat arr
tongue tells story
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(04-07-2022, 09:23 PM)singlon Wrote:  o like dat arr
tongue tells story

[Image: IMG-20220704-213356.jpg]

https://m.facebook.com/video/video.php?v...4932187815&extid=CL-UNK-UNK-UNK-AN_GK0T-GK1C-GK2C&ref=sharing

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Plse watch the video if you have not done so.
The minister is wrong on so many counts...

1. Singapore is the only developed country in Asia that does not provide medical care to our elderly to a level they do not worry about affordability.

2  This is the point Ms He was making and the Minister does not seem to understand. That the elderly has to go to an opposition MP to seek help because he could not afford his medication  reflects badly on our govt. 

3. It is secondary that the appeal has gone through. The fact he was had to appeal to use his own medisave is already bad enough. ...when other developed Asian societies take full care of the medical needs of their elderly.

4. Our elite have awarded themselves full medical coverage in addition to their high salaries. They cannot do for our elderly what they have for themselves....and that is what is wrong with their values .

5. Singaporeans do not share the selfish values of our ruling elites and their strong sense of entitlement.

6. I am ashamed of our leaders whose policies have resulted in our elderly working at advanced age unable to retire.

7. I am tired of their excuses for their failure to deliver. Other societies have done it.

[Image: QyG2d9U.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(04-07-2022, 10:01 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse watch the video if you have not done so.
The minister is wrong on so many counts...

1. Singapore is the only developed country in Asia that does not provide medical care to our elderly to a level they do not worry about affordability.

2  This is the point Ms He was making and the Minister does not seem to understand. That the elderly has to go to an opposition MP to seek help because he could not afford his medication  reflects badly on our govt. 

3. It is secondary that the appeal has gone through. The fact he was had to appeal to use his own medisave is already bad enough. ...when other developed Asian societies take full care of the medical needs of their elderly.

4. Our elite have awarded themselves full medical coverage in addition to their high salaries. They cannot do for our elderly what they have for themselves....and that is what is wrong with their values .

5. Singaporeans do not share the selfish values of our ruling elites and their strong sense of entitlement.

6. I am ashamed of our leaders whose policies have resulted in our elderly working at advanced age unable to retire.

7. I am tired of their excuses for their failure to deliver. Other societies have done it.

[Image: QyG2d9U.jpg]

I watch his body language I Know.