chnl 8 at 9pm show on big sweep srtiking 1st prize >2m

can the handicapp long time friend  hv the right to demand 50% of the share as he initially refused to accept the paymt of the 3 tickets?

(02-03-2024, 12:57 PM)talky Wrote:  can the handicapp long time friend  hv the right to demand 50% of the share as he initially refused to accept the paymt of the 3 tickets?

No. The Singapore Pools only recognise the ticket owner.

Whoever hold the ticket is the owner. Anyone else cannot claim anything from the winnings no matter what they claim. If say this ticket was picked up by a Bangala worker, he will be the owner. Go read the rules.

The six numbers not easy to touch; last time they print the ticket not sell like 4D tickets ....

(02-03-2024, 03:43 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  No. The Singapore Pools only recognise the ticket owner.

i won the 1st prize
then i wrote my name n ic on the back of the ticket
if whoever picks up i can contest,no ?
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(02-03-2024, 08:07 PM)talky Wrote:  i won the 1st prize
then i wrote my name n ic on the back of the ticket
if whoever picks up i can contest,no ?

Yes of course, provided u found it.

The one who stole ur ticket can always erase your name behind it. That is why u must encash it as soon as possible and write your details behind in case someone else took it.

(02-03-2024, 08:15 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  The one who stole ur ticket can always erase your name behind it. That is why u must encash it as soon as possible and write your details behind in case someone else took it.

cant erase when wrtten w a ball pen

the spore pool officer will scrunitise the ticket for any alteration etc
if they found sth not right will deny paying out