黄循财:4G团队将征询国人意见 改善政策

黄循财:4G团队将征询国人意见 改善政策
https://www.8world.com/singapore/lawrenc...ns-1783276

LW is an idiot. When he announced that HDB flats will have zero value when lease ends, did he consult us?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(16-04-2022, 09:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  LW is an idiot. When he announced that HDB flats will have zero value when lease ends, did he consult us?

We signed the contract with HDB when we bought the flat. No need to consult is lah. We agreed already.

(16-04-2022, 09:48 PM)winbig Wrote:  We signed the contract with HDB when we bought the flat. No need to consult is lah. We agreed already.

He's a farking retard. He doesn't need to announce it and cause panic. Now, even with a good 40 years left HDB owners get panicky and want to sell. In China, the lease is even shorter but the govt has assuaged the owners rather than cause panic. He's just farking stupid.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

His Chinese character 财 is obiang, so money-face.

XJP and the Taiwanese all armchio when they meet him.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(16-04-2022, 09:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He's a farking retard. He doesn't need to announce it and cause panic. Now, even with a good 40 years left HDB owners get panicky and want to sell. In China, the lease is even shorter but the govt has assuaged the owners rather than cause panic. He's just farking stupid.

If buy to stay, there's no need to panic. If buy to flip, then deserve to panic lor.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(16-04-2022, 10:22 PM)winbig Wrote:  If buy to stay, there's no need to panic. If buy to flip, then deserve to panic lor.

That's besides the point. Everyone, regardless of his intention, wants his assets to go up in value. This includes people who only want a place to stay. By his farking big mouth, he has caused the opposite to happen. People who initially want only a place to stay now want to sell even though their flats still have many years left. This is human nature, and LW does not even understand it!

I know an incapable person when I see one, and LW fits that perfectly.

征询国人意见?
不是政府要我们做什么国人就怎么做不是吗?  Laughing

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(16-04-2022, 09:54 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He's a farking retard. He doesn't need to announce it and cause panic. Now, even with a good 40 years left HDB owners get panicky and want to sell. In China, the lease is even shorter but the govt has assuaged the owners rather than cause panic. He's just farking stupid.

He had to come out and say because there is misconception that govt will always en bloc etc. Only 5% of all flats will be en bloc while 95% will be taken back by the govt 

It is not to cause a panic but to clear the misconception because some Singaporeans were over paying for flats with short leases.

The people who panic were those who harbor false hope. It is better they get the facts and plan accordingly.

I am not a fan of LW but in this case he did the right thing.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

They being leader with absolute power should know exactly what to do themselves. Not checking with people and should anything goes wrong let people be responsible together with them.

(17-04-2022, 05:35 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He had to come out and say because there is misconception that govt will always en bloc etc. Only 5% of all flats will be en bloc while 95% will be taken back by the govt 

It is not to cause a panic but to clear the misconception because some Singaporeans were over paying for flats with short leases.

The people who panic were those who harbor false hope. It is better they get the facts and plan accordingly.

I am not a fan of LW but in this case he did the right thing.

The effect is the reverse.

(17-04-2022, 12:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The effect is the reverse. Did the flats become more affordable after he said it? The answer is a clear no. He made it worse and other ppl have to clean it up.