Comedian president dun want peace! Real action starting soon!

[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

putin started the invasion, the best is for him to stop the war without any condition. Russia is losing the war, still need to meet his condition to surrender? whois he? who dont want peace & want face? all these moronic comie dogs here bark lies in almost all their thread title.

UN represent the whole world to ask Russia to stop the war, but putin till today still want to save face to meet his rubbish condition, who refuse to negotiate. No need to negotiate anything, just stop the war here is the best but can putin agree? my foot, continue to fight, Russia will lose till surrender, not Ukraine.

whole world can see Russia already show hands on all their weapons they have, hypersonic missile all out, totally no effect to Ukraine, left only nukes & WW3 which coward putin has no balls & his complete team & their family also dont want to die with him.
Russia already no more attacking ability,next will be NATO & US to decide when & how to bomb down moscow & st. peterburg.
all these comie liar, next to surrender is Russia & next to arrest is putin.
nazi invader, putin, already no way to run, inside & outside Russia, all want his life, whether go to international court as criminal or catch him in his palace, his end is near.
he has to disclose all his plot with Xi of china.
these 2 greedy bastard cause so many human life globally.
This whole world is in a mess in 5-8 yrs with so much lies, accusation, all kind of war, spy, steal, fake, force, freedom & right.
time to clean up & give us a simple & peaceful world.

3.20 【 普京插翼難飛?】紐約時報揭露:「美國用了八年時間,捕捉到到貪婪無止境的普京!」

(23-03-2022, 11:44 AM)kokee Wrote:  putin started 

Kokee, you and your beloved Falun Gong Cult know the situation better than Prof Lai?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(23-03-2022, 01:56 PM)Alam Wrote:  

If what this uncle said is true, it means the US is very smart to trick Russia to invade Ukraine and now Russia/Putin in big trouble.

However iit can also be true Putin miscalculated and got himself into trouble. There is actually no trap planned for him he just goondu and got into trouble.

Whatever it is I agree with him Putin and Russia now in BIG trouble and West is picking off its carcass 

As for trap. The US has been preparing to take deeper sanctions against rogue countries by changing their laws and being able to trace assets. They are just using the tools they crested to punish putin.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

泽连斯基希望尽快和习近平主席沟通,期待中国能为乌克兰提供安全保证;他的幕僚长耶尔玛克透露说“我们非常非常尊重中国,所以,求......”

(23-03-2022, 11:44 AM)kokee Wrote:  putin started the invasion, the best is for him to stop the war without any condition. Russia is losing the war, still need to meet his condition to surrender? whois he? who dont want peace & want face? all these moronic comie dogs here bark lies in almost all their thread title.

UN represent the whole world to ask Russia to stop the war, but putin till today still want to save face to meet his rubbish condition, who refuse to negotiate. No need to negotiate anything, just stop the war here is the best but can putin agree? my foot, continue to fight, Russia will lose till surrender, not Ukraine.

whole world can see Russia already show hands on all their weapons they have, hypersonic missile all out, totally no effect to Ukraine, left only nukes & WW3 which coward putin has no balls & his complete team & their family also dont want to die with him.
Russia already no more attacking ability,next will be NATO & US to decide when & how to bomb down moscow & st. peterburg.
all these comie liar, next to surrender is Russia & next to arrest is putin.
nazi invader, putin, already no way to run, inside & outside Russia, all want his life, whether go to international court as criminal or catch him in his palace, his end is near.
he has to disclose all his plot with Xi of china.
these 2 greedy bastard cause so many human life globally.
This whole world is in a mess in 5-8 yrs with so much lies, accusation, all kind of war, spy, steal, fake, force, freedom & right.
time to clean up & give us a simple & peaceful world.

3.20 【 普京插翼難飛?】紐約時報揭露:「美國用了八年時間,捕捉到到貪婪無止境的普京!」

Spots on! US & gang will triumph over Russia and China.

(24-03-2022, 12:55 AM)Alam Wrote:  Spots on! US & gang will triumph over Russia and China.

Alam praising Kokee!

Both clones of Century!  Rotfl