$18 for 2 bowls of white rice? No problem for the rich

https://theindependent.sg/18-for-2-bowls...o-problem/
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Rice laced with Gold flakes?

tomorrow will be a better day

This is normal. If you go car workshop change car antenna, they charge you $50. Then you go lazada and check the antenna they change for you cost only $2.25.

And the labour work take them 5 mins.

(20-11-2021, 07:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  https://theindependent.sg/18-for-2-bowls...o-problem/

Its nothing wrong to be rich but it damm wrong to be stupig. Chances are these people money come easy like those 富二代 "Fool The Type"

You think Jack Ma, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Li Ka-Shing will pay for $9 a bowl of rice. These people never work a $1 in their life, those who did will never be SO STUPIG

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I don't mind paying 50cts for a bowl of rice Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 12:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I don't mind paying 50cts for a bowl of rice Laughing

Air-con places … 8cts … max

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(21-11-2021, 12:18 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Air-con places … 8cts … max

Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This formula is always vary in places and time.

(21-11-2021, 12:16 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I don't mind paying 50cts for a bowl of rice Laughing

Restaurant min $1.5 to $2.

At that price only can be found in a HDB coffee-shop, if in restaurant it will be at least $1.50.... Clapping

(21-11-2021, 06:17 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Laughing

Sorry forgot the 0 … its 80cts  Big Grin

(21-11-2021, 11:35 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Sorry forgot the 0 … its 80cts  Big Grin

I was wondering where got 8cts promotion Laughing

(21-11-2021, 10:14 AM)debono Wrote:  At that price only can be found in a HDB coffee-shop, if in restaurant it will be at least $1.50.... Clapping

Can eat at temple, is free of charge right? Just kidding.  Eat already also must give donationBig Grin

(21-11-2021, 10:04 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Restaurant min $1.5 to $2.

I cook and bring my own rice there can? Laughing

(21-11-2021, 12:52 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Can eat at temple, is free of charge right? Just kidding.  Eat already also must give donationBig Grin

Eat in a temple is free of charge, it is for the very poor, those that fell between the cracks.  That is the custom of a Chinese temple..... Smile Love Winkblink Kiss

(21-11-2021, 12:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Eat in a temple is free of charge, it is for the very poor, those that fell between the cracks.  That is the custom of a Chinese temple..... Smile Love Winkblink Kiss

Not necessarily for the very poor lah. It's to 结缘with 众生。But those who are not poor should give some donation after eating.

(21-11-2021, 01:11 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not necessarily for the very poor lah. It's to 结缘with 众生。But those who are not poor should give some donation after eating.

True, the rich among them will  donate money, so that those who are really poor can eat free of charge, that is the custom of a Chinese temple, it also applicable to Hindu temples............. Smile Love Kissed Gesti-109

(21-11-2021, 12:56 PM)debono Wrote:  Eat in a temple is free of charge, it is for the very poor, those that fell between the cracks.  That is the custom of a Chinese temple..... Smile Love Winkblink Kiss

Love Kissing Red_rose Tongueout