Xi enters the King's Palace - Day 2 in Saudi

(09-12-2022, 02:56 PM)lBigbluedot Wrote:  can elaborate on "so earth shaking for China."?

simple enough…what u need to elaborate? Thinking

(10-12-2022, 01:24 AM)Blin Wrote:  facial recognition sure included. Big Grin

Apple Inc also uses that on your iPhone and iPad...most of which also Made-In-China. Cool

(09-12-2022, 11:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No soccer in the report but it did mentioned football

Soccer or Football, to any Chinese it is an (ancient) game known as "足球" that everyone loves....

Even Xi can't help sharing his World Cup enthusiasm with the Qatari as the finals approach, be there Chinese team or not. Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy4Wfqz52rdEZ-bVVmikt...I&usqp=CAU]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuju

钱有功,戏无益

china ppl not really keen to play with the ball, they'd rather make money out of it

(11-12-2022, 01:25 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Soccer or Football, to any Chinese it is an (ancient) game known as "足球" that everyone loves....

Even Xi can't help sharing his World Cup enthusiasm with the Qatari as the finals approach, be there Chinese team or not. Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQy4Wfqz52rdEZ-bVVmikt...I&usqp=CAU]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuju

There are 3 sayings on the origin of soccer.
Out of the 3,China Cuju resembled more to today soccer game.
It is also officially recognised by FIFA.
FIFA started in France.

Did you know the North Korea team participated in one of the WC before,the NK team managed to go through Quarter final.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
Thumbs Up 

(11-12-2022, 03:35 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There are 3 sayings on the origin of soccer.
Out of the 3,China Cuju resembled more to today soccer game.
It is also officially recognised by FIFA.
FIFA started in France.

Did you know the North Korea team participated in one of the WC before,the NK team managed to go through Quarter final.

You are right  - Didn't know FIFA has an official position on 足球 History.

https://soccerinteraction.com/origin-foo...e-the-cuju

Singapore is watching closely at how the Saudis are gradually but surely "de-risking" away from their decades long "alliance" with the Americans without triggering negative reactions from the Yanks.

Big Grin

Closer ties between China and the Middle East have raised concerns in Washington DC and European capitals. The Saudi oil minister went so far as to say he would “ignore” Western suspicions over the warming ties between the two countries. “I actually ignore it because … as a business person . you go where opportunity comes your way,” Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Energy Prince Abdulaziz bin Salman said, according to Reuters. “We don’t have to be facing any choice which has to do with (saying) either with us or with the others.”

https://www.scmp.com/business/china-busi...china-firm

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(09-12-2022, 02:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Now he got a new title, Dr XJP
now he can play doctor with u…remember to open wide for him Laughing

(09-12-2022, 02:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Born: 31 December 1935 (age 86 years),

Pretty obvious that your math is very cui.

Waliao King just nod head .... want to move some investments from US to China
...I think China huat big big

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Cut.jpg]

It is a foregone conclusion. The US is not able to provide what Saudi is aiming for.

(13-06-2023, 10:09 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  now he can play doctor with u…remember to open wide for him Laughing

Dr as in Doctorate of Philosophy. You only know xiamian and houmian meh?

(13-06-2023, 10:44 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Dr as in Doctorate of Philosophy. You only know xiamian and houmian meh?

so u are saying u want him to stimulate ur emotions before he stimulate ur rectum? Rotfl

(13-06-2023, 11:06 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  so u are saying u want him to stimulate ur emotions before he stimulate ur rectum? Rotfl

Lao gay, why you only interested in these things? 你活着,难道就是为了肛交? Laughing

(13-06-2023, 10:23 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Waliao King just nod head .... want to move some investments from US to China
...I think China huat big big

Once in a hundred year change - when falling value of US$ has lesser potential than a giant Chinese tech company can offer for Saudi's future.

Big Grin
[Image: d680f2b4116144a79437af2a167dcbbc.jpg]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013