do you still wanto take grab? be at their mercy!

This morning I did something shiok. I accepted a grabhitch request to pick up at 730am. I arrived in the dot at 730am and msg the passenger that I've arrived. What really annoys me is that the passenger replied she will reach by 735am. Why does she think that people should wait the max 5 mins for her?

Nmind. I waited till 735am. No sight of her. She appeared at 736am and knocked on my door. I Jitao ignore her and drove off and cancel the ride. I got compensated $4. I did not pick her up but I feel shiok as she has to pay the $4 penalty and higher cost to book another grab.

To all hitch riders, don't feel entitled that the driver SHOULD wait the full 5 mins for you.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threa...n.6785096/
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

Good grief, he is in the service industry! Vengeful and not sympathetic.

(26-07-2022, 01:06 PM)Alam Wrote:  Good grief, he is in the service industry! Vengeful and not sympathetic.

Actually he is just a normal driver trying to offset his petrol costs. If he really is in the service industry, then he really cmi

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Grab Hitch driver <> Grab driver

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Actually, taxi is much cheaper. I took to airport twice and return recently. I compared using all their apps …. comfort gives better fares

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin