All 62 Covid cases at North Coast Lodge fully vaccinated...

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/a...identified
[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

so vaccine confirm no use lah

This group will have anti-bodies if they recovered. The rest of the workers have to go for booster shots.

Previously, the report is that once fully vaccinated, it is very rare to be infected.

(24-08-2021, 06:17 PM)theold Wrote:  This group will have anti-bodies if they recovered. The rest of the workers have to go for booster shots.

Previously, the report is that once fully vaccinated, it is very rare to be infected.
What about reinfection cases  ..how many get 2 rounds of covid19.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-08-2021, 06:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What about reinfection cases  ..how many get 2 rounds of covid19.

It is super rare to have re-infection once a person had covid before. Read that likely it is always mistakes on the testings. There is a report from  the virologist experts on these mistakes.

As mentioned many times, this is very normal for covid cases to surge when Minister OKY wants to live with covid and 
open up to have big group gathering.

Now is to wait for more vaccinated patients in ICU to happen.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

Ah Mak never say anything about vaccine breakthrough now that P&M got whacked?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

SINGAPORE -  (Aug 23) were fully vaccinated, said MOM on Tuesday. The first three cases were detected through rostered routine testing, which also coincided with a positive signal from wastewater tests

(24-08-2021, 06:56 PM)forum456 Wrote:  As mentioned many times, this is very normal for covid cases to surge when Minister OKY wants to live with covid and 
open up to have big group gathering.

Now is to wait for more vaccinated patients in ICU to happen.
Waiting OYK to call for another lockdown.... Laughing

Vaccinated or not still can spread.
But tripartite partners think only "vaccinate or regular test" regime,
vaccinated no need to test.

These are the standard our govt can advise, contradict science and what they
did in dormitories.

As MAS guy said, cannot depend on the govt...

(24-08-2021, 07:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Ah Mak never say anything about vaccine breakthrough now that P&M got whacked?

Last saw his youtube video saying about Sinovac and then he ended by saying luckily they had chosen the vaccines which are very effective.

The super spreaders are the vaccinated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RQotpFUQM0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nov_3jnLn2w

(24-08-2021, 06:22 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What about reinfection cases  ..how many get 2 rounds of covid19.

I want to know also.

(24-08-2021, 06:23 PM)theold Wrote:  It is super rare to have re-infection once a person had covid before. Read that likely it is always mistakes on the testings. There is a report from  the virologist experts on these mistakes.

Means what? Best to get the real deal when young?

(24-08-2021, 09:13 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Means what? Best to get the real deal when young?

Once you are infected, your body will have learnt how to fight against the virus even if it mutates.