MY: Long/ Post Covid
Information 

身边朋友中了康复过后告诉我的话😨#病毒 #后遗症 #肺部 (tiktok.com)

Long covid is a real and debilitating condition that affects 10% of those who are infected.

Politicians tell us not to focus on number infected just on deaths alone

This is wrong and under estimate the risk of long-term and perhaps permanent damage to our health.

Pose take precautions and care for you family well

Those who tell you things are okay just live normally will not be there when something happens to your family.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quite suspicious she is just telling us what she read on the internet about long covid but saying it happened to her "friend" to make it like really happened.

I get suspicious because normally a long covid patient should suffer from one or two symptoms but she tell us her friend suffered from all the symptoms exactly like listed in the book from difficulty in breathing to losing sense of smell to memory and so on....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(31-10-2021, 07:53 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Quite suspicious she is just telling us what she read on the internet about long covid but saying it happened to her "friend" to make it like really happened.

I get suspicious because normally a long covid patient should suffer from one or two symptoms but she tell us her friend suffered from all the symptoms exactly like listed in the book from difficulty in breathing to losing sense of smell to memory and so on....... Big Grin

You misunderstood plse watch carefully. Her friends. only had some symptoms not all.

Then she went to read more about this after seeing her friends suffer...through her reading she lists various long Covid problems.

Whether you believe her or not long Covid is real....we should all be careful.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-10-2021, 08:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You misunderstood plse watch carefully. Her friends. only had some symptoms not all.

Then she went to read more about this after seeing her friends suffer...through her reading she lists various long Covid problems.

Whether you believe her or not long Covid is real....we should all be careful.

You understand her jiuhu mandarin ah? Thought you said your chinese is very limited to a few vulgar words only...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung