fighting in geylang
Cool 

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=877867396209380

With COVID still want to fight.. later charge for social distancing rule also.. Lols

From the video, looks like mud and Chinese fighting. Looks like muds are very yaya nowadays.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

Stupid people. Fight already then??

(22-11-2021, 07:27 PM)Great Wrote:  From the video, looks like mud and Chinese fighting. Looks like  muds are very yaya nowadays.
Muds are very violent. They won’t want to lose. They hv extra-ordinary strength when they faced someone not of their same kind.

(22-11-2021, 08:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Muds are very violent. They won’t want to lose.

I hope that there is no repeat of May 13..... crying

(22-11-2021, 08:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Muds are very violent. They won’t want to lose.  They hv extra-ordinary strength when they faced someone not of their same kind.

You forgot to add, they are lazy and stupid, even mahathir confirm that.
[+] 1 user Likes Great's post

(22-11-2021, 08:48 PM)Great Wrote:  You forgot to add, they are lazy and stupid, even mahathir confirm that.

In Mahathir's book, "The Malay Dilemma"...? Laughing

MMA... without masks some more... fine n jail them

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(22-11-2021, 08:54 PM)debono Wrote:  In Mahathir's book, "The Malay Dilemma"...? Laughing

In his latest book "THE MAHAHATHIR IN DIELEMA" Haha just joking good to make fun of this racist oldie

Lor 39.
Near a mosque.
Many malays go there.

I think the car in front cut in to the right lane and the white car horn lah. Could have been abruptly done, but the distance between the two cars suggest otherwise. So I skewed towards a view that the white SUV guy not happy he got cut lah. Singaporeans just hate it when others get ahead of them.

(23-11-2021, 11:53 AM)Sticw Wrote:  I think the car in front cut in to the right lane and the white car horn lah. Could have been abruptly done, but the distance between the two cars suggest otherwise. So I skewed towards a view that the white SUV guy not happy he got cut lah. Singaporeans just hate it when others get ahead of them.

This Covid situation many people work from home, some out of jobs , a lot of pent up anger inside. So must release their stress. Thinking Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(23-11-2021, 12:08 PM)surfer Wrote:  This Covid situation many people work from home, some out of jobs , a lot of pent up anger inside. So must release their stress. Thinking Laughing

Bro don't everything blame covid, Singaporeans had always been so since I started driving..  lol

(23-11-2021, 12:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Bro don't everything blame covid, Singaporeans had always been so since I started driving..  lol
All these road rages hv been happening all these while long ago, even before covid breakout. Singaporeans drivers love to horn unnecessarily especially taxi drivers.

(23-11-2021, 12:51 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All these road rages hv been happening all these while long ago, even before covid breakout. Singaporeans drivers love to horn unnecessarily especially taxi drivers.

The car horn is to tell others of the oncoming dangers, and not to be as an offence...so there should not be a reason to fight... Smile Kissed Kissing Gesti-109
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(22-11-2021, 08:48 PM)Great Wrote:  You forgot to add, they are lazy and stupid, even mahathir confirm that.
In that video, we can see that mud keep kicking that guy. Is it that many muds love kicking becos they enjoy playing soccer? Hope this mud one day wil meet a Chinese kungfu guy that will handle him with care.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(23-11-2021, 04:56 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  In that video, we can see that mud keep kicking that guy. Is it that many muds love kicking becos they enjoy playing soccer? Hope this mud one day wil meet a Chinese kungfu guy that will handle him with care.

I hope that to happen..... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-11-2021, 05:03 PM)debono Wrote:  I hope that to happen..... Angry
This mud is welcome to meet a Tae-Kwan-do or karatae guy who wil teach this mud a good lesson.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(23-11-2021, 03:44 PM)debono Wrote:  The car horn is to tell others of the oncoming dangers, and not to be as an offence...so there should not be a reason to fight... Smile Kissed Kissing Gesti-109
Many road users don't see it that way.

Recently I had one car that was hogging and turning right so slowly so I overtake and took his spot. He horned and I don't give a damn. Then I sped off and he kept chasing and horning.

Seriously if you want to bring your car out of a spin at 20km/h, don't road hog. Go somewhere secluded and then slowly crawl... 

That's why I suspect the white SUV not happy people overtake and cut into his lane. Got nothing to do with race, religion etc. 

And if TP is really fair, do catch road hogging just as you catch speeding. Cos road hogging can actually create a lot of problems and tension.

(23-11-2021, 06:51 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Many road users don't see it that way.

Recently I had one car that was hogging and turning right so slowly so I overtake and took his spot. He horned and I don't give a damn. Then I sped off and he kept chasing and horning.

Seriously if you want to bring your car out of a spin at 20km/h, don't road hog. Go somewhere secluded and then slowly crawl... 

That's why I suspect the white SUV not happy people overtake and cut into his lane. Got nothing to do with race, religion etc. 

And if TP is really fair, do catch road hogging just as you catch speeding. Cos road hogging can actually create a lot of problems and tension.

A fair comment.......... Clapping

(23-11-2021, 12:24 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Bro don't everything blame covid, Singaporeans had always been so since I started driving..  lol

I never encounter this sort of situation in my 40 plus years of driving leh. Big Grin

(24-11-2021, 08:09 AM)surfer Wrote:  I never encounter this sort of situation in my 40 plus years of driving leh. Big Grin
Lol Maybe I attract the wrong stuff and people all the time... Lol

(23-11-2021, 06:51 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Many road users don't see it that way.

We never know who is right or wrong. There are lots of impatient drivers on the roads. They can always overtake those road hoggers instead of keep horning non-stop that is very irritating. Road rages is not acceptable.

(24-11-2021, 09:38 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  We never know who is right or wrong. There are lots of impatient drivers on the roads. They can always overtake those road hoggers instead of keep horning non-stop that is very irritating. Road rages is not acceptable.
Yup I overtook him and he kept horning me thereafter.

(24-11-2021, 09:58 AM)GSticw Wrote:  Yup I overtook him and he kept horning me thereafter.
Lots of trouble makers on the roads. I find BKK drivers are more tolerant.

Why ?? Fighting for taobao foods ?

(24-11-2021, 09:30 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Lol Maybe I attract the wrong stuff and people all the time... Lol

Maybe you have a magnetic attraction to people? Thinking