funny why those scammer can scam people CPF money?

also come money in the bank.

I know recently people got scam download the app.

even they record down your pass word login in also no use partly
when you log in your bank account still need to input OTP number to access.

SO tactically speaking the scammer is managed to ask the victim key in the OTP to do the transfer.

There is No way scammer can literally log in your account withdraw money partly need OTP every time whenever you log in your bank account.

Any Experts can clarify?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Jail them arhh... Clapping

unless u reveal the otp to them there is no where can log in and withdraw the money
i think its bullshit lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

You are mistaken
Once the app is downloaded the scanner has full control of your phone. He does not need your OTP as OTP is on the phone

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

It's about timing, when scammers already knew your birth date. So when you turn 55, you expect CPF to contact you, that's when scammers come in to con you.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(20-06-2023, 04:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are mistaken
Once the app is downloaded the scanner has full control of your phone. He does not need your OTP as OTP is on the phone

if you didnt use the app, the scammer will use it to register for u using their own phone number

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(20-06-2023, 04:28 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  if you didnt use the app, the scammer will use it to register for u using their own phone number

More likely they log in than can change the phone number

But what I know some security site will send u code to your old phone if u to changed to new phone number for verify.

(20-06-2023, 04:31 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  More likely they log in than can change the phone number

But what I know some security site will send u code to your old phone if u to changed to new phone number for verify.

once u change anything in your profile they will email or sms you to notify

☝️

(20-06-2023, 04:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are mistaken

Stop talking nonsense can or not?

I already told you, Android OS does not have such remote control feature written into its code

There is no way for anyone to take full control 

OTP is needed and this 2fa is configured to your phone number where you installed your banking app

There is no such thing as:

(20-06-2023, 04:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Once the app is downloaded the scanner has full control of your phone. He does not need your OTP as OTP is on the phone

Technology provide conveniences to many and that includes scammers. Did the tech companies forgotten to mention that?

(20-06-2023, 04:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Stop talking nonsense can or not?

I already told you, Android OS does not have such remote control feature written into its code

OTP is needed and this 2fa is configured to your phone number where you installed your banking app

This is why I curious how scammer managed , i only can think off they " make " the user key in and do transfer.

like you see our Bank account everytime u log in will need to access OTP to do the transfer etc.

The police investigating these 2 cases could not be bothered, that's why the press reports raise more questions than answers, and making everyone fearful

2fa OTP is very safe as it binds to your phone through the app with the registered phone number

IMDA should come forward to explain clearly how the scammers did it, but of course they wouldnt because they are useless and irresponsible as the authority!

From Android Authority site

[Image: dYOXI3q.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(20-06-2023, 05:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  From Android Authority site

[Image: dYOXI3q.jpg]

Bullsheet!

When scammers have access to your phone through malware you install they don't need you to give them the sms OTP because they have access to your phone.

[Image: uA3diX5.jpg]

(20-06-2023, 05:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Bullsheet!

You have to physically go to Accessibility Control and tick to allow any app to have Accessibility Control on your phone

There is a warning when you tick that and that should deter any sane person to allow Accessibility Control

Even if a rogue app is carelessly installed on your phone, there is no way to allow it Accessibility Control because the Owner of the phone needs to physically click and tick to allow it

It is practically impossible to hack in this manner unless you as the Owner gives your phone to the hacker who physically has custody of your phone to do what he does best

(20-06-2023, 05:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When scammers have access to your phone through malware you install they don't need you to give them the sms OTP because they have access to your phone.

[Image: uA3diX5.jpg]

I dont understand you and why you choose to read such nonsense on the web

No wonder you changed your mind and went for oyur mRNA injection when in the beginning you were ao adament not taking the mRNA jab

You are simply retarded!

How in Singapore using CPF account ?....

How hackers can use your cell phone number to steal your identity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_baJiEXeBA

somemore this video 5 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ugd5xdYhEg

I think is the victim share their OTP which the scammer using tactics to make them share the OTP.

Besides, all phones you buy from authorized resellers are NOT rooted

Unless you bought a chiong phone that installed a fake google playstore which they did it by unrooting the phone and then rooting it back before selling it to you

Buy phone only if it is not unboxed and with manufacturing warranty to show it is genuine

(20-06-2023, 06:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Besides, all phones you buy from authorized resellers are NOT rooted

Unless you bought a chiong phone that installed a fake google playstore which they did it by unrooting the phone and then rooting it back before selling it to you

Buy phone only if it is not unboxed and with manufacturing warranty to show it is genuine

This is why I NEVER buy new phone from those " ah beng mobile shop " even so call claim is new in the box.

I either buy from telecom or directly from the official company website buy.

(20-06-2023, 05:45 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You have to physically go to Accessibility Control and tick to allow any app to have Accessibility Control on your phone

There is a warning when you tick that and that should deter any sane person to allow Accessibility Control

Even if a rogue app is carelessly installed on your phone, there is no way to allow it Accessibility Control because the Owner of the phone needs to physically click and tick to allow it

It is practically impossible to hack in this manner unless you as the Owner gives your phone to the hacker who physically has custody of your phone to do what he does best
  • There are vulnerabilities that give hackers ability to change accessibility settings
  • Because you are ignorant you should not make assumptions whw you don't know anything

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/android-ac...ack-phone/

so hard token is fool proof if u do not reveal the otp to the scammers?

(20-06-2023, 07:51 PM)talky Wrote:  so hard token is fool proof if u do not reveal the otp to the scammers?
The OTP from the app is just as foolproof and more convenient too

(20-06-2023, 07:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  
  • There are vulnerabilities that give hackers ability to change accessibility settings
  • Because you are ignorant you should not make assumptions whw you don't know anything

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/android-ac...ack-phone/
You post this website link and then blabber some nonsense here

I already told you, the Assessibility Control càn only be granted if one physically tick ok for an app

Dun be ridiculous and start all ur horrific fear mongering

Pien ginna!

All just guessing ask CPF why money so easily transfer out better...

(20-06-2023, 08:04 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  All just guessing ask CPF why money so easily transfer out better...

Smile Ah butt what Mr Loo always claim put money in CPF is safe and brag make you become Millionaire

whereas this fellow go Malaysia buy landed house , very funny.

(20-06-2023, 08:02 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You post this website link and then blabber some nonsense here

I already told you, the Assessibility Control càn only be granted if one physically tick ok for an app

Dun be ridiculous and start all ur horrific fear mongering

Pien ginna!to tock 

Plse check your facts before shooting off.  Hackers look for vulnerabilities to do what cannot be done by ordinary users. Because you need to tick does not mean hackers cannot go around it.

Don't keep repeating your ignorance

(20-06-2023, 08:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse check your facts before shooting off.  Hackers look for vulnerabilities to do what cannot be done by ordinary users. Because you need to tick does not mean hackers cannot go around it.

Don't keep repeating your ignorance
You are really ridiculous and I wonder how u manage to survive in this age and time, you're beyond hope