george goh likely to be disqualified as the companies he leads all less than S$500M

this george goh  seems to be trying his luck to see if all the companies he lead all add together can qualify or not.

https://georgegohchingwah.com/entrepreneurship/

pinky game plan is to show hand first with sure win tharman.

then all sort of funny people would apply to enjoy the media attention.

then all will disqualify as a normal ceo leading a $500m company will never want to be a president and get scolded by people everyday.

the presidential election is not as important as the general election when pinky will try to get ng chee meng back into parliament as he is the person he wants to become the next prime minister not lawrence wong.

ng chee meng is likely to contest in pinky's grc amk grc which is sure win.

once pinky get brother ng back in parliament, he will tell lawrence wong go back play his guitar.

the pap is likely to win back sengkang and aljunied grc as unemployment in singapore is low and although inflation is high in singapore, the government has been redistributing wealth aggressively in the past 3 years.

singaporeans are pragmatic, as long as they have a place to live and a job to put food on the table, it is hard for the pap to lose power.

keekeekee

Workers of the world, unite!
[+] 1 user Likes uncle168's post

he sounds angry on tv.

the president unites not divide.

tharman likely to become president uncontested in sep 2023, then a snap election in aug 2023 to win back sengkang & aljunied grc on low unemployment and swift recovery from covid. brother ng will swiftly replace guitar wong as the seat warmer as ah long son ready for ge2028.

record influx of foreign funds means the gov has the means to fund an aged population social spending. pragmatic stinkies will choose money (pap) over politics (wp) or the siren calls of democracy.

keekeekee

Wrong maybe Sengkang not Aljunied GRC....they have been there many years all rooted already...

ge2015 wp nearly lost.

stinkies are opportunistic.

we make use of elections to get what we want.

remember sengkang west smc.

wp lost.

keekeekee

$3.15B but I think they will still disqualify him to let Tharman win

[Image: 8AccDfQ.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

nobody really cares about ridout road or democracy.

the bottomline in elections is always about jobs and housing.

the generation after the baby boomers have huge cpf balance and owns hdb, they will not bet against their own money.

it is the young stinkies that is the wild card will they take the risk for the siren call of democracy?

keekeekee

qualify or not. already win with the free advertising.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

Expected walkover similar to last time... no eligible people qualify except PAP nominated candidate....
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

Actually, what kind of criteria is that to have managed $500M companies?

So what if Tharman qualify but fail in our 15 Criteria

and become another #notmypresident?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Tharnan work in MAS lah....this place where got no min $500m management ?

Combined all can meet 500 million?

(14-06-2023, 05:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  $3.15B but I think they will still disqualify him to let Tharman win

[Image: 8AccDfQ.jpg]

SHAREHOLDERS' EQUITY LA. 

NOT MARKET CAP.