got a AIA call from this 65174820

so I go check all say the same ,

" I was expecting another call so I answered this call even though it’s an unknown number. This Helen sounds like a young girl. My dog was barking loudly so I couldn’t hear her clearly. I heard something “Infocomm & AIA careshield” . I don’t see how these 2 entities are linked. I wanted to tell her to stop talking because I’m waiting for another person to call me. But she just on repeating her script. Started to sound like robot "

" Didn’t address me by my name. The moment I picked up the call “Hi, this is Helen, are you looking for a job”. I said “No” and continued non stop said she’s looking for ppl like me and would like to arrange for session with the supervisor. She don’t even know my name?! "

" Representing AIA, She talked so fast that I only managed to pickup her Careshield and repeated it to her, and she said no worry and cut off the line ??? Whats going on???"

Yea for me also same claim she is Helen talk about Careshield life . I just straight claim not interesting and hang up the phone.