Bedok stall selling $2 economic rice

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/blessi...nomic-rice

It's whether the hawker wants to earn more or less.

Greedy or not greedy...
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(02-02-2023, 04:42 PM)hansamu Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/blessi...nomic-rice

Greedy or not greedy...

The food vendor will say that because of GST hike and stall's rental, they have to increase price.............. Laughing nudie

wow cheaper than TPY LOR 7 one!

TPY Lor 7 there is one stall also sell cheap. Already many years never increase price but is like last year or so they have to increase price.

If I recall is one meat two vegg = 2.7 , Always got Q one.

Got one time they are feature on TV. This stall is run by the parents , than the kids got many tattoo one also own a stall but selling Thai foods, wife I think is a Thai also with many tattoo.

Once i pass by saw the wife just sit there collect money at the parents stall.

Son happen come by , carry his baby , saw his watch bing bing like Rolex.

(02-02-2023, 04:53 PM)debono Wrote:  The food vendor will say that because of GST hike and stall's rental, they have to increase price.............. Laughing nudie

Good people are everywhere. A few bad guys don represent all. Big Grin

(02-02-2023, 04:42 PM)hansamu Wrote:  https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/blessi...nomic-rice

Greedy or not greedy...

thats right
and how they are managing

(02-02-2023, 05:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow cheaper than TPY LOR 7 one!

TPY Lor 7 there is one stall also sell cheap. Already many years never increase price but is like last year or so they have to increase price.

If I recall is one meat two vegg = 2.7 ,  Always got Q one.

Got one time they are feature on TV. This stall is run by the parents , than the kids got many tattoo one also own a stall but selling Thai foods, wife I think is a Thai also with many tattoo.

Hougang blk 1 ,at the other end of fatty huat 4d selling chicken fried wings nice at $0.70 must go b4 11am long Q. cooked food also.

(02-02-2023, 05:10 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Hougang blk 1 ,at the other end of fatty huat 4d selling chicken fried wings nice at $0.70 must go b4 11am long Q. cooked food also.

70 cts,for a chicken wing is a steal............................. Clapping

(02-02-2023, 05:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow cheaper than TPY LOR 7 one!

If I recall is one meat two vegg = 2.7 ,  Always got Q one.

Go Tpy clubfitt.bgot things to see.