he's going to sue ST, CNA, HWZ, Asiaone, Today etc

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...sg-and-cna

Sue ah sue, sue them all

(08-06-2023, 03:39 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin...sg-and-cna

The feller is a cunning scheme seler promoting investments in vending machines or something like that he was careful not to put in writing anybpromise of returns when he took the investors' funds.

After the investors lost money, they can't do anything about it.

He careful skirt the legal  potholes but I believe he deceived all these people into believe it was easy take $$ but just never put down in black and white.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Then you also be careful, wait he sue you too for anyhow saying things

This siao lang again. How is his wife Iris Koh doing in jail? LOL.

https://tnp.straitstimes.com/news/singap...re-charges

One thing for sure, he has a kiam pah cb face Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-06-2023, 05:16 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  One thing for sure, he has a kiam pah cb face Big Grin

kiam pah or kiam gan ?

(08-06-2023, 05:28 PM)sgh Wrote:  kiam pah or kiam gan ?

His face is like Mark Lee.  See one time, hoot one time Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-06-2023, 05:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  His face is like Mark Lee.  See one time, hoot one time Big Grin

Ooh those pia kia bin I see

So he is not suing SgTalk? This shows that the members here are too timid, not kuai-lan enough.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

His wife is Iris Koh of Healing Divide infamy Big Grin

(08-06-2023, 05:59 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So he is not suing SgTalk? This shows that the members here are too timid, not kuai-lan enough.   Big Grin

To get money out of lau kok kok unker and aunties here will be harder than to get blood out of stone.

Sis talents will also jio him invest until he pok kai Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(08-06-2023, 05:50 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  His face is like Mark Lee.  See one time, hoot one time Big Grin

becareful hor, Mark Lee got many fans, they hoot you 9696 also can.

(08-06-2023, 06:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  becareful hor, Mark Lee got many fans, they hoot you 9696 also can.

Ish ok.  I dislike and will equally hoot Mark Lee and his pocked mark face 9696 Big Grin

(08-06-2023, 06:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  becareful hor, Mark Lee got many fans, they hoot you 9696 also can.

Must be those low class down and out hoodlums Big Grin