help me to decide which samsung phone to buy

(04-06-2023, 11:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you only use it for talktime and SMS it should serve its purpose. But many Apps require you to update and up to a point your Android cannot be updated and you have to get a new phone.

yah lor.............Singpass can't use liao since the Samsung S5 is up to Android 6 i think..............so Whatsapp also jialat soon..............i only use it to send photos........

(06-06-2023, 08:52 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  the Samsung S5 allows me to just rotate individual photos.................i always turn off auto rotate on all phones becoz very annoying............

but i can't find the same feature on the Vivo Y35 leh.............can't find the menu to rotate each photo........
Vivi remove that feature because they found it silly. They suggest you rotate the phone instead.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(04-06-2023, 11:21 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  never know battery can last long, most people 2 3 years 
unless you belong extreme low usage 1%. 

New OS will also pull down the performance.

the phone was a hand-me-down some more...................never charged for years before i used it..................i very light user and i always take good care of battery................never let it go below 50% and never above 80% as far as possible..............
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(05-06-2023, 10:08 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  My Galaxy S3 gonna be decommissioned soon as Whatsapp do not support Android 4.1 this year October. crying

don't bluff lah...............you using S3...............still can work meh ?

my S4 also battery jialat liao...................now using S5 but about to decommission also................

change phone headache lah............

(06-06-2023, 08:57 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  don't bluff lah...............you using S3...............still can work meh ?

my S4 also battery jialat liao...................now using S5 but about to decommission also................

change phone headache lah............
10 years already...since 2012
[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-06-2023, 08:53 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  yah lor.............Singpass can't use liao since the Samsung S5 is up to Android 6 i think..............so Whatsapp also jialat soon..............i only use it to send photos........

For at least a decade, the smartphone had matched the laptop or desktop except for screen size.

We now have a very powerful tool in our hand, and government and business force us to have one.

These days I shop online on Lazada, Shoppee... pay for meals with Favepay wherever it's accepted, or else Paynow by scanning the merchant's QR code. I make payments to government and other organizations through internet bank, open FD account while lying in my bed.

And I kicked asses with my phone. (Sentinel, lvlrsSTI, Manthink, Dan, cityhantam...) Rotfl

The smartphone is now an indispensable part of our life unless we only want to eat and sleep day after day. But we need to work and I am already in a few Group Chats. So I need my Smartie and it has to have a camera as almost all have because a picture says a thousand words and so I get my message across clearer with a picture than with words, sometimes. Smile

(06-06-2023, 09:27 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  10 years already...since 2012
[Image: giphy.gif]

amazing leh..............battery still works hor...........

(06-06-2023, 10:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  For at least a decade, the smartphone had matched the laptop or desktop except for screen size.

We now have a very powerful tool in our hand, and government and business force us to have one.

These days I shop online on Lazada, Shoppee... pay for meals with Favepay wherever it's accepted, or else Paynow by scanning the merchant's QR code. I make payments to government and other organizations through internet bank, open FD account while lying in my bed.

And I kicked asses with my phone. (Sentinel, lvlrsSTI, Manthink, Dan, cityhantam...) Rotfl

The smartphone is now an indispensable part of our life unless we only want to eat and sleep day after day. But we need to work and I am already in a few Group Chats. So I need my Smartie and it has to have a camera as almost all have because a picture says a thousand words and so I get my message across clearer with a picture than with words, sometimes. Smile

i tried to shop at shopee using phone and it was frustrating as hell.............my eyes get tired easily..........
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(06-06-2023, 12:00 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  amazing leh..............battery still works hor...........

Removable OEM battery lah... Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(06-06-2023, 12:30 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Removable OEM battery lah... Rotfl

yah ah................i forgot old phones can remove battery hor..............people actually carry extra battery with them when they go out..........

(06-06-2023, 08:56 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  the phone was a hand-me-down some more...................never charged for years before i used it..................i very light user and i always take good care of battery................never let it go below 50% and never above 80% as far as possible..............

Good to share how to extend battery life span.

(07-06-2023, 09:10 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Good to share how to extend battery life span.

also when i charge battery, i prop up the phone so it's not lying on its back..................heat will kill the battery..............and charge using computer USB not wall plug........