heng I split all my FD into $75K per bank, unless PAP run else shd be safe right ?

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-do-u-split-you...light=bank

(13-03-2023, 02:20 AM)limpeh394 Wrote:  https://sgtalk.net/Thread-do-u-split-you...light=bank

if too many banks close at the same time.................then different story liao...............

(13-03-2023, 09:51 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if too many banks close at the same time.................then different story liao...............
Then end of the  world liao..lol

Lol TS ah TS, doesn't matter how many banks you split your funds between, govt insures everything taken together up to 75k nia. Even you have 300k put in 4 banks of 75k each, you are only insured for 75k in total across everything hahahaha

(13-03-2023, 05:41 PM)fuch_asia Wrote:  Lol TS ah TS, doesn't matter how many banks you split your funds between, govt insures everything taken together up to 75k nia. Even you have 300k put in 4 banks of 75k each, you are only insured for 75k in total across everything hahahaha
Don't anyhow say lah. It is 75k per member bank.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Per bank or else who else trust banks?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Huh 75 dolas?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(13-03-2023, 08:05 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Huh 75 dolas?

The K is missing it is obviously a typo error................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-03-2023, 08:08 PM)debono Wrote:  The K is missing it is obviously a typo error................... Big Grin

Oic thanks for righting the wrong  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(13-03-2023, 08:10 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Oic thanks for righting the wrong  Big Grin

You are welcome bro................... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(13-03-2023, 08:08 PM)debono Wrote:  The K is missing it is obviously a typo error................... Big Grin

thks Typo, my bad
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post